Darchlight Cave: Elevator's Stuck

Kriecht

So it seems that Erin has become one with the elevator and refuses to allow me access to the next room. I'm not quite sure what's causing this, I've tried to load multiple other saves before entering the room, but every time I do, Erin immediately teleports to this position on the elevator and I can't interact with her. If anyone has any idea what's going on here I'd appreciate it greatly. Save file below is my most recent one before entering the room.1500024259_Erinhasascended.thumb.PNG.3057604b118e5f5e3c3cd9c3278b8c85.PNG

Game.rxdata

Okay, so a few weeks ago I had the exact same problem. My hypothesis on what causes the bug is entering another room at the fork where Florin, Flora and Erin all choose a different Bladestar room. I chose Erin there and after having explored the room with her and having re-grouped this the rest, I entered Flora's room (the middle one) to make sure there was nothing there. However, one of those flashes that change the scenery was triggered, probably the flash that's supposed to trigger when you decide to join Flora. So I think entering another room than the one you chose (Florin-left; Flora-middle, Erin-right), triggers the bug in the elevator room. I went back to the save file from before Flora, Florin and the protagonist fall into the cave and made sure I did not explore the two remaining rooms, and it worked for me.

Hopefully this helps you, and I'm sorry if my explanation is vague or chaotic. I also reported the bug in the Major Bugs V12 thread, so you can read it there in slightly different words if you have any doubts.