Hidden library help quest

RandomGuy1

So... I'm one of those people that skipped the Gearen city help quest in the early game and progressed the main story just to realize you can't do it anymore. 

Is it possible to do the side quests without having to reset my save file? I already finished v12 btw, and know that the side quest contains some plot that is related to the main story in GDC (mainly Alice and Allen), so I'm guessing I can't redo the quests if I progress up to a certain point. It's just that the items that can be obtained in the quest are super good and I need them to finish building my team. I'm hoping that v13 has some sort of feature that enables us to go do some untouched old side quests using something like a timesplicer crystal or that the items are obtainable in some other way. 

Either way, super excited for v13!  

• Global Mods

You can only do HL2 and HL3 if you initially missed them ( tho the whole GDC part that changes will only change if you do HL3 before GDC )

But HL1 is unavailable after

Spoiler

Neo-Gearen

occurs, so if you didn't do HL1, there is currently no way to do it after the change. ( and then if you didn't do it before, you are of course locked out of the other two as the first one needs to be done to progress onto the second )

Edited by Cerise
needed to add smth lol