Help me choose my dark/ghost type

silver96

Hello, i discover this game a few months ago and i love it, thanks for making it ame, but rigth now i have a little problem and it's that i don't know which pokemon to use for my last spot in my team. 

Rigth now my team is:

Serperior

-glare

-leaf storm

-giga drain

-substitute/nature power/hidden power

Azumarril

-aqua jet

-belly drum

-play rough

-knock off/aqua tail

Salamence

-fly

-dragon dance

-dragon claw

-crunch

Lucario

-sword dance

-extreme speed

-close combat

-meteor mash

Mamoswine

-earthquake

-icicle crash

-Stealth rock

-strength

And for my last spot i am between houndoom

-nasty plot

-destiny bond

-flamethrower

-dark pulse

And 

Chandelure

-will o wisp

-overheat/heat wave

-shadow ball

-pain split

Which do you think would be better

PD: sorry if my grammar isn't good enough

English isn't my native language :) 

Edited by silver96

7 minutes ago, bobirobi20 said:

Your team lacks any supportive options(TW, burning, sticky web), so that Chandelure, and its will-o-wisp and pain split, should be more helpful for you.

Truthfully the only reason for wich i'm debating between them instead of choosing chandelure is for destiny bond and how usefull it can be against bosses like garchomp and arceusarceus, but it's true that my only supportive options in my team are stealth rock in mamoswine and glare in serperior

Edited by silver96

1 minute ago, silver96 said:

Truthfully the only reason for wich i'm debating between them instead of choosing chandelure is for destiny bond and how usefull it can be against bosses like garchomp and arceus 

The best solution for the bosses is Perish Song, Prankster Murkrow anyway, so you can have other answers to them. If your Salamence has Intimidate for example, it can completely invalidate physical attackers with enough switch-ins. You could reconsider your team, to have a different support, and use Mega-Houndoom also because it would fill your mega slot.

7 minutes ago, bobirobi20 said:

The best solution for the bosses is Perish Song, Prankster Murkrow anyway, so you can have other answers to them. If your Salamence has Intimidate for example, it can completely invalidate physical attackers with enough switch-ins. You could reconsider your team, to have a different support, and use Mega-Houndoom also because it would fill your mega slot.

Rigth now i like my team as it is, the only one who i have been thinking of changing is salamence for a multiscale dragonite, so i am leaning towards chandelure but i am not sure if because of its low speed i will be capable of dealing with other ghost types 

Edited by silver96