I want a trapinch or a ralts

Candii

1 minute ago, candys_pixelart said:

if its okay with you then yes (what shall time for tade to)

Sure thing! I can hop on now, if you're able. If not I'll let you know when I'm on tomorrow, not sure when exactly but I'll let you know.

13 hours ago, Kixur said:

Sure thing! I can hop on now, if you're able. If not I'll let you know when I'm on tomorrow, not sure when exactly but I'll let you know.

yes but now would be better. if you are available

16 hours ago, Kixur said:

Alrighty! Let me know when you're on waiting and I'll jump on for you!

yeah i am availaible in about an hour btw do you have beldum (building a steel type team SO metagross is a must)

16 hours ago, Kixur said:

Alrighty! Let me know when you're on waiting and I'll jump on for you!

i can give you any starter Pokémon in return (if you want them) since I don't think they available outside grand hall starters

Sorry, ended up falling asleep. I can certainly get you a Beldum.

All starters are available regardless if you get them in the grand hall or not, and I don't really need them. Non-event Pokemon would be nice - maybe something like a Buneary, Koffing, or Sentret - would be nice, but I'm not picky. If you could get me a Tympole or Dwebble to save me from some extra breeding, it'd be great!

13 hours ago, Kixur said:

Sorry, ended up falling asleep. I can certainly get you a Beldum.

All starters are available regardless if you get them in the grand hall or not, and I don't really need them. Non-event Pokemon would be nice - maybe something like a Buneary, Koffing, or Sentret - would be nice, but I'm not picky. If you could get me a Tympole or Dwebble to save me from some extra breeding, it'd be great!

hmmm...not sure where they are available but i certainly can hook u up with koffing....if you can tell me locations of tympole or dewweble as soon as I get out of agate circus i will give you....i have a smoochum btw if you want...it is non event.......what about drowzee? it is certainly rare (atleast for me it was)....if you want like a tympole or dewweble tell me the locations [:>