I want a trapinch or a ralts

Candii

13 hours ago, Kixur said:

Certainly, I can get you both! Give me a moment to get them ready. Do you care about the gender of the Ralts?

no certainly not sir....as i like gardevoir better (but if you want to you can give me male if that's aviable) ...thank you SOOO much

Certainly, I can get you both! Give me a moment to get them ready. Do you care about the gender of the Ralts?

i may have altaria and a couple of Eevees (i can also turn them into flareon, leafeon, vaporeon and glaceon maybe) that i breeded...at the momment i don't have a lot of pokemons (since I mostly work with the team that i have from the start)

Edited by candys_pixelart

I don't need anything special, though if you have any first-form non-event (any mon that you get outside of just finding it in the wild) mons I'd appreciate it. If you breed that Altaria, I'll happily take a Swablu!

Also I highly appreciate that someone else remembers male Gardevoir exist ^u^

I don't need anything special, though if you have any first-form non-event (any mon that you get outside of just finding it in the wild) mons I'd appreciate it. If you breed that Altaria, I'll happily take a Swablu!

i can give you my glameow (event) jinx (event) happiny(event) lunatone(event) and swablu! .i also have shinies (dusclops and aggron) so let me know if you are interested in it.. yeah gardeivor reminds me of kimono (yes the traditional jappneese dress) so...i do acknowledge male gardevoir 

Edited by candys_pixelart

5 minutes ago, candys_pixelart said:

oh please do....i love other peoples ocs

If I am enabled, I shall gush about him eventually but not here.  Let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll hop on!

• Like 1

If I am enabled, I shall gush about him eventually but not here.  Let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll hop on!

ma names funtime90 (excellent choice *sarcasm*)