Save File Loading Error

DaPika2

I was trying to load pokemon rejuvenation the other day when I ran into an error, What had happened was my PC crashed on me deleting my files a day prior. I reinstalled and re-extracted rejuvenation and redownloaded my save data for rejuvenation which I keep a backup of in a USB stick in the case of problems. I open the game and it recognizes my screen size preference, which is odd since I don't use the default screen size, then leaves the screen blank and the title and the game refuse to process it, is there any simple solution to this? 

Ok quick update to the situation (I know i am posting immediately after reporting the problem) but I attempted to allow the game to generate a new save file folder and then I pasted my game data from my previous file into it, the result wats the still basic black screen but if I press c twice it will pull up the generic download font folder found when normally starting the game immediately after it reads an error saying this:

"script pokemon load line 310: no method error occured

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass"

Is this a bug in the most recent version of the game, or is my save file to blame. I'm going to try and keep trying to fix the problem nonetheless

One other thing to mention is I am NOT using a modified save file or any sort of mod, I have been playing purely vanilla so the fact that an error is showing up is, well, odd.

Welp fixed the problem via trial and error, to think my download probably messed up and lost/corrupted a file. Redownloaded the game and its fixed. Apologies to anyones time I wasted.

Btw I was a tad confused when I loaded up the game and no music played, turns out im just dumb and I had music TURNED OFF as a setting, probably because I had spotify on while playing... hmmm I'm dumb aren't I