dragonair

WakelessTitan

so I"m leveling up a dragonair to add to my team it has the lonely nature and it's ability is marvel scale and it knows dragon dance, dragon tail, thunder wave and aqua tail and I'm just wondering what a good move set would be I figure keep dragon dance for sure but other than that I"m not sure. any and all help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

I see you are planning to use Dragon Dance, so I assume it's supposed to be a sweeper, that can take hits with Multiscale(also assuming you're going to evolve it)

1. Dragon Dance - useful speed and attack setup

2.Outrage/Dragon Claw - Outrage has higher power, but you can't choose the target in doubles. You could also go for Dragon Rush, but its accuracy makes it unreliable.

3.Iron Head/Fire Punch- covers the fairy immunity, as well as all super effective enemy types/hits all dragon resists for at least effective damage

4.Brick Break(Earthquake is not available)/Superpower/Roost/Thunder Wave/Tailwind/Extreme Speed - For steels without stat drops/For steels with stat drops/If you allow yourself to use items it's pointless, but if you don't it heals you, and allows you to be even tankier with Multiscale/If something important dies, you can switch in and have at least one turn to paralyze the opponent/Some team speed support/In case of not being fast enough, helpful since you're not always able to set up

Also, I don't know if you're aware, but you can change the natures of your mons on 7th street.

Iron head can be learned by move tutor, but I don't remember if the tutor is available in Agate or only post restoration. Anyways, you can still give it different type coverage. Anything will work for now, just not dragon tail since low priority conflicts with dragon dance's speed boosts. I'd say roost, but iirc the tm is in tourmaline