Major Bug (cant move) (Rejuvination)

XReaper132

I just beat Soul Keta, the second gym leader and I was heading to the Gate Plaza to get to Route 3. A girl walked in (I think Assandra or smtn) and she asked for a battle, and I beat her. After the dialogue finished, she left and I tried to move but couldn't. Something similar happened to me in Reborn, and I hope something similar didn't happen again, I really don't want to lose all my progress. I didn't even save, and I Alt + f4 the game because I saved before the battle, but it took me to that spot again.

Please Help, Thanks!

You can try reverting to a previous save by going to your saved games folder (usually found in C:\User\[Insertusername]\Saved Games) and replacing your current Game.rxdata (your safe file) with one of the files above it. You do this by changing the name of one of the later files (check their timestamps) above it into Game.rxdata and this will change your current safe into a save game you made earlier which will most likely place you into a state before this bug triggered. You'd probably have to do the fight with Amanda again, but it's better than starting over.

Also; this kind of bug can happen more often throughout the game and this method should fix it in most cases. Gl.