Rain Lock

Lucifer Morningstar

Recently I claimed my egg from Boss. I went with Azumarril because Water and Fairy are both types I have a shortage of and having them both in one Pokemon is ideal. 

Anyway, I got Azurill to Level 23-ish  on Piggy back then started to battle it for experience and friendship on route 2. 

I've always been impatient with friendship evolution, I wish it would go away and as I only have access to the Sooth Bell in this game (there's no massage person no stylist and the berry shop is closed) it was a bit slow going. 

So I decided to use Debug mode to track it's friendship level. CHECK ONLY NOT CHANGE!

I battled some while in Debug mode, stepped into the Pokemon center in need of a heal and when I came back out it was raining. 

Not long after Azurill evolved (at friendship level 221 last I'd checked, but whatever). 

Satisfied, I switched back into regular mode and used the Audino trainer in Cellia to evolve it the final time and level it up the rest of the way. 

However, now not only do I seem to be locked into rain but it rains indoors as well. 

https://i.imgur.com/K0D5GkA.png

The game is working fine otherwise but I'm worried about the illegal advantage and disadvantages this will potentially give both me and my opponents. 

I probably shouldn't have engaged in battles in Debug mode, I'd never done that before. The reason I had gotten it was because of how long it takes to reach the first PC in the game and I like to Nature and IV hunt.  

Anyway how do I fix this?

UPDATE: I tried deleting the game and unzipping it again. Damn rain still won't go away. 

UPDATE 2: Alright. Fixed it. I went back into Debug mode and recreated what I did to cause the issue. I went to route 2, battled a wild Pokemon then entered the Pokemon Center and the rain disappeared. 

Sorry for the wasted thread. Happy Holidays. 

10 hours ago, Reispher said:

there is a grooming service in a house on Route 1

Well crap. 
Good to know for the future though. 

10 hours ago, Reispher said:

And if you have the manor, you can also get friendship berries.

I don't have the manor yet but I think I'm about to get it. I'm there now about to battle Nova.