Locked House (Yellow Triangle) in Blackview

Lucifer Morningstar

Just a few minutes ago whilst searching for something else on Google, I came across an old post regarding a house in Blackview City with a Yellow Triangle over the door. 

I've interacted with this house before and it was locked with the message: "Locked. Perhaps the resident is away". I didn't give it much thought until I read that apparently a Move Tutor is supposed to be there.

I thought I did literally everything before proceeding to Cellia City.

I finished the plot event with Scarlett, I entered and won the Cellia finals spot in the battle tournament, accessed and fought in the underground fight club and did all the side quests ranger guild and otherwise.  
I haven't battled Boss yet for the egg prize because I want to level up a bit first. Their level 65 Pokemon bodied me individually with the level 50 cap, I can't take them all on in a single battle right now. But that's it. 

I've just come back to Blackview to complete the shop quest and while I was at it did Serenity's second quest.  

Regardless, that yellow triangle door is still locked.

So what did I miss to get access to the Move Tutor?

Yellow Triangle house in Blackview is actually for the Move Relearner, not a Move Tutor ;)

It's a good thing you partook in the Battle Tournament, because back in Blackview's Tourney spot is the move relearner. You'll want to talk to him in that building.