Beating Sirius at the Belrose house

Isac

Hello!

Im stuck. I can't manage to beat Sirius at the Belrose house. I beat the minior easily, and i sometimes eliminate his golisopod with my oricorios hurricane. Tyrantrum is always scary to my team and chandelure aswell. I really cant beat him at all. i've tried over 10 times. The worst thing is that i saved after losing to him once so now im stuck in the house. so I can only use my team and pokemon from the computor. My strategy so far is to use my klinklang first, autotomize twice and then absolutely obliterate his minior with gear grind. Then comes his golisopod, which I Hurricane into emergency exit. Out comes his Tyrantrum which I switch my Oricorio out into Sawsbuck to get some damage off with Jump Kick before getting killed. I can then finish it off with my Greninjas water shuriken. Then comes his Chandelure. I sacrifice greninja off after hitting some water shurikens. I switch into Nidoqueen and trry to get an earth power off. If succesful, either his seviper or toucannon would be sent out. If its seviper, I can kill it with my Delphox using psyshock. If its Toucannon. I would try to Discharge it with Klinklang. If all of this went perfect i should be able to win. (i hope). Please send tips and strats!

My team:

Klinklang

-Gear Grind

-Mirror Shot

-Discharge

-Autotomize

Delphox

-Mystical Fire

-Fire Pledge

-Flamethrower

-Psyshock

Oricorio - electric form

-Revelation Dance

-Air slash

-Hurricane

-Mirror Move

Nidoqueen

-Crunch

-Poison Spikes

-Earthpower

-Double kick

Greninja

-Strength

-Cut

-Water shuriken

-Smack down

Sawsbuck

-Horn leech

-Aromatherapy

-Jump kick

-Rock smash

First, you can load up old saves. They're in the "Saved Games" folder on Windows (or however it's called in English). So back up your current save (the Game.rxdata file), and rename another save Game.rxdata, and the game should load that one instead. 

Second, I'm not too sure where your plan falls apart? But there are a few things I don't understand. 

1) Why Autotomize with Klinklang instead of wrecking Minior turn one? 

2) Can you actually force the Golisopod out with Klinklang's Discharge? If you let it get Autotomized, you could probably let out some decent damage on whichever mon coming in (probably Chandelure or Tyrantrum). 

3) Sirius's Chandelure knows Psychic. It may not be a OHKO on Nidoqueen but it may be close (also, why "try to get an Earth Power off?")

4) Do your Pokemon have items? What items do you have? 

5) What are your team's levels? 

2 hours ago, Isac said:

Hello!

Im stuck. I can't manage to beat Sirius at the Belrose house. I beat the minior easily, and i sometimes eliminate his golisopod with my oricorios hurricane. Tyrantrum is always scary to my team and chandelure aswell. I really cant beat him at all. i've tried over 10 times. The worst thing is that i saved after losing to him once so now im stuck in the house. so I can only use my team and pokemon from the computor. My strategy so far is to use my klinklang first, autotomize twice and then absolutely obliterate his minior with gear grind. Then comes his golisopod, which I Hurricane into emergency exit. Out comes his Tyrantrum which I switch my Oricorio out into Sawsbuck to get some damage off with Jump Kick before getting killed. I can then finish it off with my Greninjas water shuriken. Then comes his Chandelure. I sacrifice greninja off after hitting some water shurikens. I switch into Nidoqueen and trry to get an earth power off. If succesful, either his seviper or toucannon would be sent out. If its seviper, I can kill it with my Delphox using psyshock. If its Toucannon. I would try to Discharge it with Klinklang. If all of this went perfect i should be able to win. (i hope). Please send tips and strats!

My team:

Klinklang

-Gear Grind

-Mirror Shot

-Discharge

-Autotomize

Delphox

-Mystical Fire

-Fire Pledge

-Flamethrower

-Psyshock

Oricorio - electric form

-Revelation Dance

-Air slash

-Hurricane

-Mirror Move

Nidoqueen

-Crunch

-Poison Spikes

-Earthpower

-Double kick

Greninja

-Strength

-Cut

-Water shuriken

-Smack down

Sawsbuck

-Horn leech

-Aromatherapy

-Jump kick

-Rock smash

Do you mind posting your safe file? I have an easier time experimenting than theorizing in my head

1 hour ago, Mindlack said:

First, you can load up old saves. They're in the "Saved Games" folder on Windows (or however it's called in English). So back up your current save (the Game.rxdata file), and rename another save Game.rxdata, and the game should load that one instead. 

Second, I'm not too sure where your plan falls apart? But there are a few things I don't understand. 

1) Why Autotomize with Klinklang instead of wrecking Minior turn one? 

2) Can you actually force the Golisopod out with Klinklang's Discharge? If you let it get Autotomized, you could probably let out some decent damage on whichever mon coming in (probably Chandelure or Tyrantrum). 

3) Sirius's Chandelure knows Psychic. It may not be a OHKO on Nidoqueen but it may be close (also, why "try to get an Earth Power off?")

4) Do your Pokemon have items? What items do you have? 

5) What are your team's levels? 

Thank you for replying.

1) Atotomize makes my klinklang much faster and able to outspeed many mons. I get by Minior withouy taking any damage and higher speed, so I don't see why not to.

2) When golisopod is damaged by the hurricane from my oricorio, klinklang can take out golisopod, as it outspeeds it.

3) Yes, chandelure is weak to ground moves, so i figured Nidoqueen would get off some decent damage with an Earth Power.

4 and 5) Alll of my pokemon have items. And I think I can't level them past 50, I have multiple common candys too.

Klinklang - Metronome - lvl 49

Delphox - Charcoal - lvl 49

Greninja - Mystic Water - lvl 48

Sawsbuck - Black Belt - lvl 47

Oricorio - no item - lvl 49

Nidoqueen - Focus sash - lvl 48

Once again, thank you for responding, I never thought somone would :)

3 minutes ago, Isac said:

yes! there is!

Nice, now you can upload it here by using this option which should pop up when you write a new message:

grafik.thumb.png.33d73d0c7aeb403a42198ddfc2354522.png

Edit: also remember where these files are stored. When you get stuck or something, you can rename one of the backup file into 'game.rxdata' to start from an older safe spot

1 minute ago, Isac said:

Ariados:

-Sucher punch

-Pshychic

-Pin missile

-Swords Dance

Meowstic:

-Light Screen

-Sucker Punch

-Psychic

-Fake out

Meowstic can be pretty useful with Fake Out and Light Screen (well till Chandelure comes due to having the ability Infilltrator bypasses Light Screen), but you can also you Sucker Punch on Chandelure with some luck. Safe it also to Psychic attack both Seviper and Golisopod (due to disadvantage of Psychic). Do you have a Light Clay for it? It halfs special damage😉

Ariados could set up Sword Dance boosting physical attacks as well.

But my safe pass is for Meowstic (what gender is it and do you have any Ability Capsules as well?). 

23 minutes ago, Isac said:

Ariados:

-Sucher punch

-Pshychic

-Pin missile

-Swords Dance

Meowstic:

-Light Screen

-Sucker Punch

-Psychic

-Fake out

Okay, beat him first try. (One bit of info: you can save between beating the two goons and starting the fight vs him, so you don't have to go through them every time)

Here is how I beat him: (I will re test this, to make sure it's not dependent on getting good rolls / lucky, especially on the Psychic vs Nidoqueen turn)

Autoto → Gear → Gear

He switches into Goli on the second one

→ Discharge → he is switched out by his ability

Minior comes in → Discharge

Seviper comes in

Gear Grind → miss

Gear Grind → Gear Grind → Seviper dies

Tyrantrum comes in → Gear Grind → Tyrantrum dies

Golisopod comes in → Discharge → Klang dies to First Impression

Send in Oricorio → Revelation Dance → Golisopod dies

Toucannon comes in → Revelation Dance → Toucannon used Rock Blast (4 hits) → Oricorio dies

Send in Greninja → Smack Down → Toucannon dies

Chandelure comes out → Water Shuriken (3 hits – does around 45%) → Chandelure used Energy Ball → Greninja dies

Send out Nidoqueen → Use Earth Power → Chandelure outspeeds and uses Psychic → Nidoqueen survives and kills with Earth Power

Alright, I tried a few times more, and it seems like there's some variation. But I got it 2/4, so you can try until you get the sequence I mentioned, or you try to adapt if the AI does something else. (Also I'm not sure which version of the game I have - the AI made some super stupid moves, so maybe I don't have the newest update)

12 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Okay, beat him first try. (One bit of info: you can save between beating the two goons and starting the fight vs him, so you don't have to go through them every time)

Here is how I beat him: (I will re test this, to make sure it's not dependent on getting good rolls / lucky, especially on the Psychic vs Nidoqueen turn)

Autoto → Gear → Gear

He switches into Goli on the second one

→ Discharge → he is switched out by his ability

Minior comes in → Discharge

Seviper comes in

Gear Grind → miss

Gear Grind → Gear Grind → Seviper dies

Tyrantrum comes in → Gear Grind → Tyrantrum dies

Golisopod comes in → Discharge → Klang dies to First Impression

Send in Oricorio → Revelation Dance → Golisopod dies

Toucannon comes in → Revelation Dance → Toucannon used Rock Blast (4 hits) → Oricorio dies

Send in Greninja → Water Shuriken (4 hits) → Toucannon dies

Chandelure comes out → Water Shuriken (3 hits – does around 45%) → Chandelure used Energy Ball → Greninja dies

Send out Nidoqueen → Use Earth Power → Chandelure outspeeds and uses Psychic → Nidoqueen survives and kills with Earth Power

I beat it! Thank you all so much for helping me out! Im very thankful :)

• Like 2