So I stumbled into 1 or 2 broken tiles in rejuvenation

DaPika2

The tiles I found shouldn't be walkable on but they are... Can't show pictures but you can probably find them yourself. The first is quite obvious. The 1st is the tile right above the manaphy statues out front of the Church of Theolia, they are water tiles as part of the Manaphy fountain. Along with that at the church two wall tiles there, specifically 2 tiles to the right or left of the door. One last glitched tile set of sorts is in the pyramid puzzle which forces the player to switch between the 3 characters, for some reason and endless gap can be crossed over on the far right tile. I remember doing this in my playthrough, I'm pretty sure it was in the first section, I would love to see if anyone can validate my findings or see if there's anyone who can find more of these collisionless tiles. I guess its all to make this great fangame even better

Another slight glitch I found was during a double battle I had one Pokémon left, so I revived another Pokémon, immediately after though the Pokémon I had sent out died and when the second Pokémon attacked, instead of missing due to no one being my side, they attacked the Pokémon I just revived. The battle then went on with my Pokémon invisible, without a UI and the Pokémon switching screen didn't show up to send in my Pokémon. It wouldn't let me see my invisible Pokémon's health only the 4 command options. I don't know if this is a highly prominent glitch but its happened to me 3 or 4 times during my playthrough. Yet again though I have no visual evidence for this glitch but I'm positive someone else had to have ran into this glitch who has.