most beginner friendly reborn monotype?

\/agrant

hello. i wanted to play reborn but didnt really enjoy team building at the beginning, as a result i am turning to doing a monotype as my first run of reborn. not sure what type to pick though since i'm not aware of the type matchups (until shade i guess). would rather have a type where:

- i don't need mods or debug

- dont need to excessively EV train (should be hard enough where i have to actually strategize, but also easy enough where i don't need to grind for 3 hours, since i lack patience)

anyone has any suggestion? thanks.

Edited by \/agrant

Steel was my first: it's got a sorta hard early game but you get a lot of really good team options later in the game that you can work around.

As far as the easiest of the easiest go: probably Fire, Water, and Dark

5 hours ago, \/agrant said:

thank you both for the suggestions. i might try steel, is there any type similar to steel but where the early game isn't only mons which evolve into that type? if not i'll go for steel. ty again

Bug similarly gives you lots of options as steel that make early game and late game ok, except bug has a sort of hard middle game between when you have the garbage bugs and when you get the good ones. Early game there's like a full 6 at least that are already bug when you catch them if that's a rule you want to stick to.

29 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

Bug similarly gives you lots of options as steel that make early game and late game ok, except bug has a sort of hard middle game between when you have the garbage bugs and when you get the good ones. Early game there's like a full 6 at least that are already bug when you catch them if that's a rule you want to stick to.

I mean Ribombee is so broken in the middle game it basically destroy Randomus, Luna and Samson Gym alone

• Upvote 1