Need to practice telekinesis.... looking for twisted spoons.

SHAGGYSmurf

I'm collecting items for my 100% completion.

Spoiler

Since wild Abras can't be obtained at the moment, I can't complete my set of Twistedspoons. Also looking for an Odd Keystone, I have no rocks left to mine, unless they respawn some place I'm not aware of. If you have a spare, I have some rare items I can trade, or some shinnies, or if you need something that's not on the list let me know, I'll see if I can get it.

Also, I would appreciate it if only those who are actually in need of something respond to this early on, you know, just to help out struggling trainers. But if a few days pass and I don't update the post as completed, I'll trade with anyone. Thanks in advance.

Up for trade:

Shinnies: Audino, Golbat, Parasect, Palpitoad, Zangoose, Comfey, Togedemaru, Bouffalant, Ampharos, Tranquill, Carnivine (most awesome shiny, have you seen it?), Onix, Donphan, Spinda, Noctowl, Kangaskhan, Goldeen.

Items: Sacred Ash, Blue Moon Ice Cream, Lucky Egg, Leftovers, most wild-held items, any item that can be bought (except for one).

On 11/1/2020 at 10:30 PM, SHAGGYSmurf said:

I'm collecting items for my 100% completion.

Hide contents

Since wild Abras can't be obtained at the moment, I can't complete my set of Twistedspoons. Also looking for an Odd Keystone, I have no rocks left to mine, unless they respawn some place I'm not aware of. If you have a spare, I have some rare items I can trade, or some shinnies, or if you need something that's not on the list let me know, I'll see if I can get it.

Also, I would appreciate it if only those who are actually in need of something respond to this early on, you know, just to help out struggling trainers. But if a few days pass and I don't update the post as completed, I'll trade with anyone. Thanks in advance.

Up for trade:

Shinnies: Audino, Golbat, Parasect, Palpitoad, Zangoose, Comfey, Togedemaru, Bouffalant, Ampharos, Tranquill, Carnivine (most awesome shiny, have you seen it?), Onix, Donphan, Spinda, Noctowl, Kangaskhan, Goldeen.

Items: Sacred Ash, Lucky Egg, Leftovers, most wild-held items, any item that can be bought (except for one).

Sacred ash not in game yet how did u get it?

19 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Sacred ash not in game yet how did u get it?

Isn't it on the Pickup table for 91-100? I may or may not have been training a Pickup team for this very reason XD. 

https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/pickup/

Edit: I can confirm, just one through Pickup :3

Edited by Cselkcess