I lost my EXP share

Po1or

I lost my EXP share by giving Nadira my Luxray to get Type: Null, but I forgot to take my EXP share off when giving it to her. I've gotten lucky, and my team members had good type variety, which got me through many gyms. I've gotten to Adrienn, and now I'm stuck. I have pokemon I can train, but it takes so long to switch train. I've also waited months, getting a lotto ticket from the Onyx arcade, hoping for an EXP share. No great luck so far. Is there anything I can do here?

Normally i wouldn't suggest using mods as your first solution, but we're talking about a lost EXP Share here....

The easiest way for you would be to download the mod "Sandbox Mode", which can be found here:

With this mod you can enter the Grand Hall and use the PC, to go to a special area this mod provides. Here you can find a lot of NPCs that can give you any item you want, including the EXP Share. However, as long as this mod is installed, you cannot use any online features, so make sure to uninstall that mod again, if you wish to do online trading or online battling.

While this mod certainly can make any regular playthrough WAY too easy, it is also a very easy way to recover any important items you somehow managed to lose.

No, uninstalling is pretty easy: All you have to do is make sure you remove all the files that were added by the mod:

The 2 Sandbox mode files from the mod folder, and the 1 map file from the data folder that is named Map-05.rxdata. But be careful NOT to delete Map005.rxdata, as that one is part of the game files. (should be the Grand Hall map, if i'm not mistaken)

That's really all there is to it. Glad i could help.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...