Starter

wildkratt123

2 minutes ago, wildkratt123 said:

So im starting reborn again crazy i know but for my starter choice i already did water and fire so idecided to grass but i dont know which one to pick.So imma do a poll to found out.

>Starters have much higher chance of having the Hidden Abilities
Best options would be if your doing Grass Specific would be

• Contrary Snivy [Reverses Stat Changes]
  • Shell Armor Turtwig [Prevents Crits happening on you]
  • Long Reach Rowlet [Ignores on hit effects like you hitting a poison touch/Perish body mon]

I'd go for contrary Snivy. It kinda sucks early on, but when you can get leaf storm and grassy terrain, around lvl 40 so not very late in Reborn, it becomes OP. With its very high speed, it can change the annoying field of the leader into a grassy terrain that will boost your Serperior. Then you can spam leaf storm and destroy even grass resistant pokemon, or switch to another pokemon that will transform the field into a corrupted or burning one.

My favorite strategy in Reborn is to set the grassy terrain with Serperior, switch to a drought Ninetales that sets the field ablaze with heat wave, then throw in a flash fire Typhlosion with a 759 base power eruption to wipe out the enemy. Not even Amaria could resist that.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:42 AM, Imperial said:

I'd go for contrary Snivy. It kinda sucks early on, but when you can get leaf storm and grassy terrain, around lvl 40 so not very late in Reborn, it becomes OP. With its very high speed, it can change the annoying field of the leader into a grassy terrain that will boost your Serperior. Then you can spam leaf storm and destroy even grass resistant pokemon, or switch to another pokemon that will transform the field into a corrupted or burning one.

My favorite strategy in Reborn is to set the grassy terrain with Serperior, switch to a drought Ninetales that sets the field ablaze with heat wave, then throw in a flash fire Typhlosion with a 759 base power eruption to wipe out the enemy. Not even Amaria could resist that.

lets say i get snivy as my starter but it i checked serperior learnset and grassy terrain is an egg move so that means i have to breed or does pokemon reborn have custom learnsets?

well im going for snivy as per stated by yhe pole but the snivy line does not learn grassy terrain so im forced to reset to get a female snivy with contary and then breed my snivy with grassy terrain into existance,this will take a while.

nvr mind it took like 5 mins

Edited by wildkratt123