Pokemon Legends(V6 in Production)!

Beeze

Alright! Hello people. Beeze is  back with an update! V5.5.    In preparation for V6, we have unleashed some fixes towards the game. There are new Features involved in the game which were added in V5 which is aimed to be one of the main game features in the future version of the game. That being said, V6 is in Development currently, and it is going to be a  big change in regards to the system. 

Here is what you can expect  in V5,5:

Spoiler

V5 Battle System  - As it has been mentioned  before, this game is meant to be more story driven, and as such, the choices made not only outside of battle, but inside of battles should effect the flow and direction of the battles.  We decided to release a test of the System Late game ;however,  how this system works is that it allows for active situations within battles through utilizing a command (for now, this is the call command and when certain conditions during a battle are triggered).  

- Bug fixes -  I have become aware that switching between characters have it's fair share of problems. I can fix this as much as possible and I have done so for 5.5 ;however, most of the fixes for Characters will be made in V6. So if there are problems in regards to them other than playability issues, then just know that we will be fixing them in the next version. Also, other fixes for various things will be fixed in the next Version.

Ev/IV/Leveling System - The Ev/Iv System did have a small issue with it where the limit was causing problems most of the times when breaking it. This is an error that has been fixed for V 5.5.  As for Leveling, I do intend to keep the format of leveling ;however, I do believe I will adopt a Level Cap feature. It has been somewhat added in V5 but it will be actually put in place in V6.  There is also intended  Leveling beyond 100. This will be a Feature of V6 which will allow you to go above the level.  The Ev training room's have been revamped and all of the items for training have been added to the Training Gym.  In V6, it will be a different System rather than just a shop System. There are plans for Ev training to be made more fun. Stay tuned for that.

Known Issues: Double Battle not possible when you have only one Unfainted Pokemon. This will be fixed in V6.

Pokemon Legends V 5.5 Download here

• 3 months later...
On 4/12/2024 at 8:34 PM, SH60 said:

I added the 5.5 update and looking at the PBS file for pokemon.txt all of the base stats for the pokemon are at 0 is there anything I missed?

pokemon.txt 657.67 kB · 1 download

Howdy! It appears that an issue occurred when you tried to use debug for the PBS, causing some hiccups in your files. Granted there wasn't a project file given alongside the exe file, some of your files  ended up missing  and as a result, the game recreated  those files into dummy files. Unfortunately, with the current build we are using, the only one's who have access to those files would be the staff.  

That being said, we have been working on revaluing the entire build of the game for a new version  of it which will be coming in the near future . Productions have started on V6 for Pokemon Legends so stay tuned for that! It's a major update that will make for  a significant change  in comparison to the other  Updates.  Previews coming soon.