Where to ev train so atk

LCDIgnited

I've found that there are not a lot of good early game Special Attack places, your best bet would probably be Obsidia Park in the morning (20% for Oddish, 9% for Sunflora), but like I said it's not very good.

What I usually do though is give the Pokemon that needs Special Attack a Power Lens while I'm training against things that give the other stat I need, like Noibats/Stunky/Woobat in the Underground Railnet for Speed or Caterpie/Wurmple in Seacrest's garden (ideally during midday) for HP.

For Sp Atk. Ev i would stick to mr seacrests garden during day time but usually mons need 2 types of EV if they need speed EV i would smack on Power lens and whack woobats at underground railnet but if they do not need speed they are likely to need hp so seacrests garden is still the best cause you get hp from caterpie and wurmple. so basically for Sp Atk EV just buy power lens and train at underground railnet or seacreast garden depending on what the 2nd EV needed.