Absol Play Rough

Temporal_Diamond

I really really really want an absol with play rough.  does anyone have one?  I can trade my Lv 80 shiny camerupt, Lv 85 Shiny Bisharp who I'd be sad to part cause hes a monster who's served me well with but whatever), and all of these shiny options: treveant (58), rapidash (63 looks SICKKKK rainbow unicorn), Zebstrika (68), Aromatisse (71), Lilligant (71), Magcargo (55), Abomasnow (60), Aggron (70 also look insanely sick), crustle (58), alolan diglet (33).  There's a few more shinies i could trade but not as cool as the ones listed but you can ask if you want.  Or if you're a pure soul who would trade me one our of the kindness of their heart then I LOVE YOU and thank you ❤️

10 minutes ago, Temporal_Diamond said:

I really really really want an absol with play rough.  does anyone have one?  I can trade my Lv 80 shiny camerupt, Lv 85 Shiny Bisharp who I'd be sad to part cause hes a monster who's served me well with but whatever), and all of these shiny options: treveant (58), rapidash (63 looks SICKKKK rainbow unicorn), Zebstrika (68), Aromatisse (71), Lilligant (71), Magcargo (55), Abomasnow (60), Aggron (70 also look insanely sick), crustle (58), alolan diglet (33).  There's a few more shinies i could trade but not as cool as the ones listed but you can ask if you want.  Or if you're a pure soul who would trade me one our of the kindness of their heart then I LOVE YOU and thank you ❤️

I can trade you one in a few minutes 🙂 I don't need anything in return no worries

12 minutes ago, Temporal_Diamond said:

I'm ready to trade, if you are. Just have a trashmon on you and request trade me (ID: Candy).

Okay im crying because i have a stupid mac and online doesnt work on the mac version.  i swear im gonna buy a windows so i can play games without hassling all the time.  but, if u dont mind, would you let me know how you bred that absol?  what does it breed with, since my female absol i have already seems to hate every pokemon i put it in the daycare with.  THANK YOU and sorry about this.  damn you mac!!!

1 hour ago, Temporal_Diamond said:

There's an event Absol at Route 4 (east from Calcenon, where there's a waterfall) that I believe knows Play Rough. You need an Ill-fated doll for the event to occur.