My current team

Kalina

I'm preparing to face Kiki, feeling very happy with the way my team is. I just wanted to show everyone how I was doing, maybe hear people's opinions. Probably won't change how my team is just from other opinions. I also dunno how to get the Pokemon sprites here, so feel free to use your imagination. Abilities will be listed as necessary. As a final point, I don't really care about natures or EV training and such in this game:

Tsumikiri (Samurott)

Level 44

Torrent

Razor Shell

Aqua Jet

Revenge

Fury Cutter

Sange (Shiny Zoroark)

Level 34

Night Slash

Foul Play

Shadow Ball

Grass Knot

God Hand (Croagunk)

Level 33

Dry Skin

Revenge

Sucker Punch

Mud Bomb

Swagger

Elysion (Ninetales)

Level 37

Drought

Will-o-Wisp

Flamethrower

Faint Attack

Confuse Ray

FaeVidente (Gardevoir)

Level 41

Psychic

Calm Mind

Magical Leaf

Charge Beam

Yasha (Leavanny)

Level 41

Swarm

X-Scissor

Leaf Blade

Tackle

String Shot

Yeah, Leavanny hasn't had much scope for improvement in the moves department yet, I really need to find a way to expand her movesets

Its a nice looking team! ^_^ But there are a few things that could be improved, obliviously Croagunk, ninetales, and zoruark need more training and ninetale and samurott kind of contradict each other with the whole drought thing. As for leavany it'll learn swords dance in 5 levels and leaf storm in 9, unfortunately there aren't a lot of good tms for it right now.

Yeah, I'm currently working on the training of Sange right now, imagining him using Grass Knot to tie around Geodude and Graveler arms, then just pulling them straight into the ground with bone breaking force :planning to work on God Hand and Elysion afterwards, can't train them too much though, what with the level restriction. And I tend to save Elysion until after Tsumikiri has fainted

Very nice team so far man, though i must agree with Shatterskys, Drought and Samurott dont go hand in hand and neither do drought and a "dry skin" croagunk. it will get damaged every turn by the sun :(

and dont worry, once leavanny learns SD, it becomes a wrecking ball :D Keep up the good work man its lookin good! P.S even though you said you werent going to change your team solely based on our opinions, if i were you i would consider switching out Croagunk for Riolu when you get the chance :)

Would love to use Riolu, but I dunno how to get the Good Rod so I can get a Luvdisc, or even where a Luvdisc is

Good rod is in a house in Spinel town, the last town available to us Luvdisc is found by fishing with a good rod in the the secret cove where Laura lives. But this is all ep. 9 stuff so you've got a bit more to go.

Good rod is in a house in Spinel town, the last town available to us Luvdisc is found by fishing with a good rod in the the secret cove where Laura lives. But this is all ep. 9 stuff so you've got a bit more to go.

Well, that's gonna be a problem then, since I'm currently stuck at Aya's Gym. Really should get to work on raising a Dugtrio and Crobat for that

Edit: Well, I slaughtered Aya thanks to Maguwa and Deathstar, and now I'm at Spinel Town. Which house is the Good Rod in?

Another edit: Got the Good Rod, and now picked up the Riolu. Gonna make it evolve, reteach it Dark Pulse, then start chain breeding for a Zorua with Dark Pulse and Extrasensory

Edited by Kalina