Please help me trade a shiny pichu (I have one too)

Whippy

Hi, i looked through the shiny sprites of the pokemons and i fell in love with shiny alolan raichu's sprite. So i went to get a shiny pichu myself on rooftop garden and i actually got one after +100 soft resets, but its ivs are terrible ( 0 in SP.ATK, SP.DEF but 31 in HP, ATK, and SPEED )  :( i was wondering if anyone had a spare shiny pichu to trade with mine. Thank you for reading my post.

Honestly if you're using it for your playthrough IVs don't really matter that much. A Pokemon with bad IVs can perform nearly as well as one with perfect IVs, so if you just wanted to use your own shiny you wouldn't be missing out on very much. Also for Alolan Raichu remember to not use a Thunder Stone on it until you get to Apophyll Beach, otherwise it will become Kantonian instead.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rendolf said:

Honestly if you're using it for your playthrough IVs don't really matter that much. A Pokemon with bad IVs can perform nearly as well as one with perfect IVs, so if you just wanted to use your own shiny you wouldn't be missing out on very much. Also for Alolan Raichu remember to not use a Thunder Stone on it until you get to Apophyll Beach, otherwise it will become Kantonian instead.

ahh okayy, thank you very much ❤️