PMD Corruption {interest check}

SmilodonLady

First off, Hi resident shy child here that almost chickened out. But uh I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this concept and if enough interest is generated then I'll turn this into the OOC/Sign-ups thread instead of just an interest check and actually create an IC thread. Here's my concept:

Pokemon Corruption

It's been peaceful since the Dark Matter was defeated… but little did we know that there was an even darker force. The Corruption. Who knows where it came from? But it's deadly… it takes over the victim's mind and drives them mad. We fear that the legends themselves will succumb to this vile plague…

The Corruption

Is a parasite that latches on the back of the neck and takes over the mind. Victims become violent and will attack non infected folks with the intention to infect. Legendaries and Mythicals have a high natural resistance. So do Ghost, Dragon, Steel, Psychic, and Fighting Types not to be confused with immunity to Corruption. Those of a human origin are immune however.

Origins

Basically there’s two kinds, Native and Other. Native means that the character was born and raised in the PMD setting (can even be a civilized wild). Other means that they were summoned by a legendary from an alternate world. Typically they have few memories of their life prior to being summoned, but may have tendencies hold over. 

About the human world in question

It’s kinda where the Corruption comes from and some people are born with the ability to eat the Corruption and often have some kind of eldritch horror thing going on. This most definitely carries over and is referred to as a Shade eater.

World setting

World map below

1104650630_ScreenShot2020-09-08at7_17_57PM.thumb.png.e2299646004463ec01cc6391e7bee0d6.png

Alchemy is used to make things like mega stones and emeras as well as various other useful items like orbs, evo items, and other ‘magic’ items. Scarves and such are not made by Alchemy and are made by natural materials. (I like the idea of a mega stone being required instead of an emera)

Wilds are uncivilized feral pokemon that tend to avoid civilization. Most often found in mystery dungeons but can be found outside of them as well. Eating wilds is fine though, eating one’s evo line might get some funny looks since it’s kinda weird but not illegal. Wilds can sometimes become civil through various means, but often have a feral tick in their behavior. 

Rules

Please no Legendaries/Mythicals I have plans for them plot wise and they are OP.

except for Type:Null/Silvally & Phione. You can be those.

Gen 8 is okay!

Delta/variants I'd like you to share the typing and prominent moves (can make some moves/abilities up so long as you explain it and run it by me first) I'll probably say yes since I like cool variants.

Custom megas same deal as above

Logical illegal moves are allowed and not restricted to 4 moves (i.e a Dreepy with shadow sneak, A.Vulpix with fairy wind) I'mma say keep it to 10 moves loosely for now.

No god modding 

Keep romances pg I don't want to be uncomfortable reading my own rp! (Site rules and I'll be Gucci okay?) 

We'll start with three characters a person may change depending on demand. Hard limit of one Other origin character per person

Evolution has no obscure requirements as in it can happen "anywhere" unless the Pokemon requires something (like Magnazone/ Leafeon/ Glaceon then PMD EOS items take precedence here)

Cannon references are okay, but will be infrequent and often used for famous teams, places, world events, and specific NPC’s

I don’t care if you use text colors or not, just don’t make it super dark or obnoxiously bright. It hurts my eyes and gives me a headache to try and read these colors.

Type Wizpig in the other section if you read the rules.

Character sheet

Species: (list typing if variant)

Name:

Origin:

Ability: (Describe it if not already existing)

Appearance notes:

Personality/bio:

Moveset:

Other:

Spoiler contains my character ideas, feel free to leave yours as well! Don't feel like you have to start as a pre evo just because I did, I don't really mind.

Spoiler

Species: Pawniard

Name: Blade

Origin: Human (Shade eater)

Ability: Defiant

Appearance notes: A little brighter red than most Pawniard.

Personality/bio: Blade can’t really remember much of his life as a human and this kinda infuriates him. He can’t even remember that he was a Shade eater and feels a weird hunger around the Corruption. He was pretty good with a knife/sword as a human so he knows how to make good use of his hands now being blades. Blade is confused about a lot of things, but tries to be patient and kind.

Moveset: Metal Claw, Feint Attack, Fury Cutter, Slash, Torment, Hone Claws, (Will add on to and alter over the course of the RP)

Other: Wizpig

Can show the eldritch horror side of being a Shade eater in the presence of Corruption in order to eat it.

Species:  Meowth (Variant, Dragon)

Name: Wilco

Origin: Civilized wild

Ability: Gold Rage~ if a valuable item is being held, attack is increased as health gets lower.

Appearance notes: Has pale green scales on feet/tail and bengal cat like markings with green eyes. She has a choker with a crystal pendant on it to activate her Gold Rage if need be.

Personality/bio: Wilco grew up in the wild as an abandoned egg. She resents her parents for not wanting her. She lived a wild life until a rescue team saved her from a life threatening injury. She was grateful that they saved her and even tried to become more civilized. However, she fights like a wild and often will become aggressively possessive of her things if you try so much as touch them without her permission. She really wants to evolve and would be willing to do just about anything to get her claws on a stone she hasn’t tried yet.

Moveset: Fire Fang, Dragon Claw, Ember, Payday, Slash, Screech, Thief, (Will add on to and alter over the course of the RP) 

Other: Wizpig

All she needs to evolve is a Dawn stone, but she doesn't know that… yet.