Interview Intermission I-- Sigmund!

Gardevoir

• Administrators

To clarify: The game is based off of the present and former leaders of our online-server. In some cases the game's events are based off of actual events but this is not always the case.

For instance: Julia was our original electric leader. Sigmund replaced her when she left the server. But for the game, so that I could get both characters in, I made Julia the gym leader, and Sigmund and antagonist.

if it has nothing to do with the game why the fuck did he mention game characters and his in game psotion as the girl's gaurdian? and level 100 o.o part of me doesn't want to belive that because of her personality >.>but ok then "note to self geta a masterball... i kinda wanna capture gg lol

Because as Amethyst said the game is based off of the league. He mentioned them because this interview was based off of the league Sigmund, not the game one.

Also, GG already has a master, our former Psychic leader.

Because as Amethyst said the game is based off of the league. He mentioned them because this interview was based off of the league Sigmund, not the game one.

Also, GG already has a master, our former Psychic leader.

1. oh.... ok then

2. god damn it >.> "pouts" i want a talking pokemon god damn it......

To clarify: The game is based off of the present and former leaders of our online-server. In some cases the game's events are based off of actual events but this is not always the case.

For instance: Julia was our original electric leader. Sigmund replaced her when she left the server. But for the game, so that I could get both characters in, I made Julia the gym leader, and Sigmund and antagonist.

question for u amephyst weren't u the least bit worried urfriend would get mad at u for making him the bad guy? i'm kinda curious about that cause personally i'd belivid if someone made me a villan lol

question for u amephyst weren't u the least bit worried urfriend would get mad at u for making him the bad guy? i'm kinda curious about that cause personally i'd belivid if someone made me a villan lol

Hey man sorry to put you on blast but one of our rules on both the server and the forum is "No chatspeak", which basically means that if it's only one word you need to spell it out.

eg "u"="you", correct spelling to the best of your abilities, etc.

• Administrators

You know, I didn't really think that through to be honest. It's not like he's the only one. I could see some of the others being mad, but personally I'd be surprised if he cared much about a fangame. Even if he's in it it's just a video game to him.