Which files do I need to import my save file?

DecShep

I've started putting all my Reborn data into my drive so I'll have it for my next computer in case my current one craps out.

I got all the main stuff with the game and audio/graphics etc. Now I'm looking for my save data, but there's like 5 different files all named the same 'Game.rxdata' plus another one called 'Game_A.rxdata' that one I assume has to be my second save game I made. But I don't know which one of the other is right? There's also these 'Game.ini' files in the same location. Not sure if those are important for my save.

So I guess to repeat my title, which files do I need so I can safely have an exact copy of my save? From what I've seen here, people can just post the Game.rxdata and play someone elses file. So if thats true, how can I tell which of the 5 is correct?

I don't think you're in the right folder.

The only .ini file I've encountered is in the Pokemon Reborn folder, which is not the right place to be. What you need to do is go down into your PC files to an address that looks something like this:

C:\Users\user\Saved Games\Pokemon Reborn

Your save files are in there. Just copy these files to get your save data onto another system.

Well before I just searched for files with 'rxdata' and all those showed up.

But I checked the Saved Games folder and there isn't any regular Game.rxdata but its filled with several files like Name - 0059 hours.rxdata and the name is not one I have in my current game but from like an old one a couple years ago. 

On 8/18/2020 at 4:20 PM, DecShep said:

Well before I just searched for files with 'rxdata' and all those showed up.

But I checked the Saved Games folder and there isn't any regular Game.rxdata but its filled with several files like Name - 0059 hours.rxdata and the name is not one I have in my current game but from like an old one a couple years ago. 

Hmm...okay, I'm not sure what's going on. Are you on a system that's not Windows?

On 8/21/2020 at 10:00 PM, DecShep said:

Oops sorry! Yes I'm using mac

Okay so, I don't actually know anything about how Macs work.

Best guess is that backups aren't enabled for why only old saves show up with the names though. I gather from a couple of google searches though that if you search through the wine thingy you should be able to find the right file. If that's what you did to get the ones you mentioned above they might be right. You might want to try temporarily moving them one by one to see which one is your right save file though.