Ah, sweet serendipity! Salutations to one and all!

Code: PIRULUK

Um, hi.

If you came in expecting me to wax poetic because of my title, I'm sorry to inform you that you shall be sorely disappointed; I'm bad at poetry.

...with that out of the way, let me introduce myself! I'm Acquiescence, a new member to the forums and to competitive Pokemon as a whole. I love cute things, fluffy things, and cute and fluffy things(like Whimsicott). After lurking anonymously like the stalker I am, I decided that it was the right time to join up!

I live in Singapore, am 18 this year, and spend all my free time either gaming, reading or writing. I love writing. I absolutely adore seeing my characters come to life upon the page. I've dabbled in short stories and some longer works of fanfiction.

My favorite Pokemon of all time is Joltik; my favorite final evolutionary stage is Gardevoir. I've played only gen 1-3 games, though I'm in the midst of a White Nuzlocke at the moment.

I love shoujo anime. I detest Seinen anime. I listen to a lot of Vocaloid. My fave group is Kalafina

My fave fanartist is ky-nim, my fave ROMHack is Liquid Crystal, and I think that Digital Skitty's "Pedastal" is an amazing work of fanfiction.

Um...what else... I think Eevee and Whimsicott are super-cute little fluffballs I could just curl up with and snuggle, I think Latin is a cool language, I have no political affiliations, My favorite musical note on a piano is the high F#, my favorite font is Lucida Cursive, my favorite author is George Orwell and my favorite colour of underwear is-

Oops, that was dangerous.

Well, I think that's all. I hope to see y'all around :3

Signing off, Acquiescence ~ <3

Oh, and my doctors tell me I have Dissociative Identity Disorder. I don't believe them, but make of it what you will :3

godot is lame and his welcomes are lame

Hi! Discard your sanity and come on in~

My sanity's long gone, my dear. Pardon me asking, but who is "godot"? The only one I know is the one from "Waiting for Godot", which, as far as I know, is completely unrelated to my post ._.

Godot would be Dominus from above. Some of us have gone through name changes here so they're normally referred to as their old names if they changed their forum name. You'll get a good approximation of that by visiting the PO server. ^^ Although I can't guarantee coming out unscathed from it. ^^;

Anyway, pleasure to meet you, enjoy your stay here. ^^

Hiya!

I'm Color or Jester, which ever you prefer.

All sanity is to be collected in mah red bucket so I can feed it my babies later X3

Sorry, if I'm so bubbly, I'm known to be cheery at the most inappropriate of times >.>

Anyways, what is Disso-whatchamahooey Disorder, if I may ask?

Welcome to the forums~ A lot of people usually lurk around before they actually join, so don't think your a stalker if you do I'll start thinking I was too The community here is a friendly bunch, as long you can handle the insanity =) If you are a guy, I'd be relieved to not be the only male I know that likes Shoujo anime. Anyways, enjoy your time here!

Don't be confused on names here. We hardly keep track of names in here and you'll have to do some trial and error for name changes. I'm talking to you, Renzo, Hori, and Nao. >:I

Welcome to Reborn~ Enjoy your stay.

Hiya!

I'm Color or Jester, which ever you prefer.

All sanity is to be collected in mah red bucket so I can feed it my babies later X3

Sorry, if I'm so bubbly, I'm known to be cheery at the most inappropriate of times >.>

Anyways, what is Disso-whatchamahooey Disorder, if I may ask?

DID = Multiple Personalities. So yeah, lots of lost sanity for your red bucket :3

Welcome to the forums~ A lot of people usually lurk around before they actually join, so don't think your a stalker if you do I'll start thinking I was too The community here is a friendly bunch, as long you can handle the insanity =) If you are a guy, I'd be relieved to not be the only male I know that likes Shoujo anime. Anyways, enjoy your time here!

Huh. Well that makes me not-a-stalker then. Wait; is it considered stalker-like behaviour if I traced your individual IP addresses and used those to identify your Facebook profiles? ._.

Also, I think I'll keep my gender ambiguous <3 I'm like a Porygon <3

As long as you abide by the law and sell your soul to the Creator, you will be fine

Abiding by the law, check! Selling my soul...erm...it's kind of filthy, ugly and stained. I'm not sure this "creator" person would want it ><

Don't be confused on names here. We hardly keep track of names in here and you'll have to do some trial and error for name changes. I'm talking to you, Renzo, Hori, and Nao. >:I

Welcome to Reborn~ Enjoy your stay.

I see I'm not the only one with Dissociative Identity Disorder ;) Thanks~~~ <3

Hello, welcome to Reborn. Enjoy your stay. < :D

Also, you must enjoy it, as it is not optional.

Wow, that is one totalitarian regime I can live with. Thanks~

WELCOME TO REBORN!!!!=D Joltik & Gardevoir are super cute.X3 I've actually seen Ky-nim's Nuzlocke comics, they make me really wanna try out a Nuzlocke, though I have yet to do so.=/ & woo!! A Vocaloid fan!=) Well I hope you enjoy your stay here at Reborn.^_^

my favourite colour of underwear is purple. just saying.

also just kidding

Welcome to Reborn~

"just kidding"? awww.... :< Thanks anyway ~~~ :3

WELCOME TO REBORN!!!!=D Joltik & Gardevoir are super cute.X3 I've actually seen Ky-nim's Nuzlocke comics, they make me really wanna try out a Nuzlocke, though I have yet to do so.=/ & woo!! A Vocaloid fan!=) Well I hope you enjoy your stay here at Reborn. ^_^

Nuzlockes are hard. Reborn is harder though xD. Thanks for the welcome, maybe some day we can get together in chat and squeal over Joltik :3 love your siggy, by the way, I'm a sort-of fan of Disgaea.

Hello and welcome to reborn! I'm a vocaloid fan too! I really like Sadistc Vampire but besides all that. I hope you enjoy your time here! Okay BYEEEEEE!

Thanks :3 I love Rin songs, mostly, but recently I've been listening to a lot of IA, she sounds so amazing :3

Welcome!

Ah.. I wish I had the time to read more of Orwell.. Don't have the free time to read for the sake of reading anymore ><

It's okay if you're crazy, everyone lost their sanity here. In the worst case you'll be sent to the ministry of love and learn basic calculus. =p

Welcome!

Ah.. I wish I had the time to read more of Orwell.. Don't have the free time to read for the sake of reading anymore ><

It's okay if you're crazy, everyone lost their sanity here. In the worst case you'll be sent to the ministry of love and learn basic calculus. =p

ERMAHGAHD NOT THE MINISTRY OF LOVE PLEASE

I mean.

um.

O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! But I have won the victory over myself. I love Big Brother.

Thank you for the welcome, comrade.