Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

PickUp Teams

MedoTS

Question

Okay so, I just won against Hardy and therefore finished what exists of the story up till now as far as I know at least :'D And I was planning to make a pickup team to grind till the next episode. My question is, where's the best place to catch already high-leveled pokemon with Pickup as the ability? Thanks in advance! 😄 

2 answers to this question

If you headbutt trees in the Beryl Ward you have a 5% chance of finding an Ambipom that can range from level 45 all the way up to 90. If you spend enough time doing it you should eventually be able to get 6 high level ones, and if they don't have Pickup off the bat you can use Ability Capsules to change them or just look for more.

• Like 1

Just now, Rendolf said:

If you headbutt trees in the Beryl Ward you have a 5% chance of finding an Ambipom that can range from level 45 all the way up to 90. If you spend enough time doing it you should eventually be able to get 6 high level ones, and if they don't have Pickup off the bat you can use Ability Capsules to change them or just look for more.

I see.. Thank you!