Finishing up Ep 5

ColonelAngus

So as I’m finishing up EP 5, I thought I’d ask some lingering questions about side quests and such that I might have missed. 

1. What are the prizes you can get for beating the elite trainers in the Night Club. I’ve battled Amelia and don’t want to fight another 3 or 4 elite trainers. 

2. Is there a current side quests for the scraggy and scrafty in Cellia City? Ive already gotten a scraggy so I don’t get their purpose. 
  4. Where is the 2nd secret vendor who sells Choice items and such?
  6. What is the Mysterious Key used for? I’ve had it in my inventory for a while and I’m not sure what I used it on, if at all. (I wish single use key items would disappear from your bag when used.)
  8. In Blackview, there was a building where the back room was blocked off because someone (I think Bill) was acting up and causing a scene. Was that a side quest, or just regular dialogue?
  10. On Route 1, there was a locked cabin to the north of the squirtle side quest. Is that unlockable?

1.By beating 5 elite trainers you trigger an event that ultimately gets you a Deino egg.
2.Atm there's no purpose for them.
3. I remember how get the vendor that gets you heat rocks etc. and the one with ultra balls from north celia. I definetely have the one that has choice items but can;t recall how to get him. Are you sure you don't just pay with credits to get him?
4.No clue, I have the same problems, never seem to remember which key is which.
5.I think it's the begining of a sidequest, for me that whole building is blocked off now. Look around for Bill(?) in Blackview.
6. Yes, still unlockable.

1. 5 wins against elites nets you a Deino egg after a short quest involving Garret.
  2. None that I've found.
  3. Currently I believe only the hiker and Alistair are available; the closest thing to a 'choice' vendor being the Undercity one.
  4. Green guy on the northwest of Cellia Central is looking for his key; inside is a Gligar (LV 42).
  5. If you mean the building near the truck, where Tommy is causing a scene, then no - there's no sidequest yet.
  6. No, the most northeast house has no map connected to it.