It would be amazing if someone could give me an ice stone. im at shelly rn and i want the ice stone for when i think i should evolve my vulpix. I would be greaty appreciative.

Yooommeee

I would recommend waiting until it reaches level 42 to evolve it since that is when it learns Blizzard which is amazing on Snow Warning Ninetales, especially since the TM for Blizzard is currently unavailable, making that level the only way to learn it.

i

15 hours ago, Rendolf said:

I would recommend waiting until it reaches level 42 to evolve it since that is when it learns Blizzard which is amazing on Snow Warning Ninetales, especially since the TM for Blizzard is currently unavailable, making that level the only way to learn it.

ok thats what i was thinking, thanks. and can u lend one to me maybe? and maybe even a thunderstone

Edited by Yooommeee

6 hours ago, Seal said:

I can trade you a mon with an Ice Stone if you'd like

thank you!! im not exactly sure how the online play works since this is my first time but i think ti wont be hard. Where exactly do u start it? coudl you also maybe give me a thunderstone?? I am using a pikachu and i want to make sure i hve one when im at apophyll.

Edited by Yooommeee

6 minutes ago, Yooommeee said:

thank you!! im not exactly sure how the online play works since this is my first time but i think ti wont be hard. Where exactly do u start it? coudl you also maybe give me a thunderstone?? I am using a pikachu and i want to make sure i hve one when im at apophyll.

I'll give you a mon with a Thunderstone too. To open online play you have to go to the Pokegear on your menu. You'll need to register and log in first. After that you press trade and then request trade. My online play name is the same as here, I'll be waiting for your request.

2 minutes ago, Seal said:

I'll give you a mon with a Thunderstone too. To open online play you have to go to the Pokegear on your menu. You'll need to register and log in first. After that you press trade and then request trade. My online play name is the same as here, I'll be waiting for your request.

do u want me to give the pokemon back to u??