Holy hell. I don't know how you can possibly beat the Glass Gauntlet.

DecShep

Like I've only tried 4 times? And based on how hard it is, this genuinely might make me quit the game. I literally cannot get passed Cain and Shelly. The wiki must be outdated, because allegedly ALL the enemies only have 10 IVs in their stats, no EV distribution, and random natures. According to this, Ribombee should NOT be outspeeding my Lycanroc or Infernape, yet does so easily. The only thing I can think of is to have Lycanroc and Empoleon (teach Empo Defog, I believe it learns it) to get rid of sticky web. But otherwise idk how tf I'm gonna beat this thing, unless I pay someone to do it for me.

This is my current team I assumed would fare well against all 3:

Infernape: L90/Jolly/252 Atk+Spd/Iron Fist Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Shadow Claw, Close Combat w/Muscle Band

Gardevoir: L81/Modest/252 SAtk+Def/Trace Psychic, Moonblast, Teleport, Magical Leaf (yeah not a lot of options for her right now) 

Lycanroc: L82/Lonely/252 Atk+Spd/Keen Eye Rock Slide, Accelrock, Stealth Rock, Crunch w/Hard Stone

Escavalier: L84/Brave/252 Atk+HP/Shell Armor X-Scissor, Iron Head, Drill Run, Swords Dance w/ Quick Claw

Magnezone: L88/Modest/252 SAtk+HP/Analytic Discharge, Flash Cannon, Magnet Rise, Flash

Scrafty: L87/Adamant/252 Atk+HP/Intimidate Drain Punch, Crunch, Thunder Punch, Rock Climb w/ Kings Rock (dont know why but dont have any other items)

And notable options in PC:

Metagross: L82/Adamant/252 Atk+SDef/Clear Body Meteor Mash, Zen Headbutt, Brick Break, Bulldoze

Empoleon: L85/Modest/252 SAtk+SDef/Torrent Surf, Flash Cannon, Icy Wind, Hidden Power(Ground)

Ampharos: L88/Modest/252 SAtk+SDef/Static Discharge, Thunder Wave, Dragon Pulse, Power Gem

Sceptile: L88/Modest/252 SAtk+Spd/Unburden Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Brick Break(Only for Amarias Light Screen)

A. Sandslash: L73/Adamant/252 Atk+SDef/Slush Rush Icicle Crash, Iron Head, Drill Run, Secret Power

Roserade: L86/Modest/252 SAtk+Def/Poison Point Giga Drain, Venoshock, Toxic Spikes, Nature Power

Aggron: L81/Adamant/252 Atk+SDef/Heavy Metal Metal Burst, Heavy Slam, Double-Edge, Secret Power

I'm sure I did some of these..not so good. But for any people who have more of a competitive eye, is their a setup I could do to help? Or a updated moveset? Its also night where I am and I guess that means no move tutors right now.

I would do it for you if you want 🙂 And I would need to have a better look into your available stuff, because I need to see your IVs, too and items... etc.. And there certainly are some better movesets.
What you could do, and you would need to be lucky, is to wait on a Quick Claw prog from your Escavalier and use Iron Head to kill Ribombee and reset if it doesn't happen or you stick the Quick Claw on someonelse where you know, that it will 1-Hit the Ribombee. Sometimes you need this kind of strategies in reborn or reavaluate your team, level it up some more etc. .

You can try to level up your lycanroc a bit more so his speed stat is rising.

But yeah that is just my opinion.

I somehow beat it. Literally just remembered bullet punch for Meta and knocked out ribombitch. Took some careful work but I beat Cain first and then Shelly was easy.

Thank god I was healed for the next one, and it was so much easier. I was able to heal my team fully in battle before beating luna. Then Rado and Serra weren't too bad. Got rid of that Ninetales to prevent aurora veil and yep that was it. bullet punch helped for gardevoir too thank god. now I get why people like priority moves.