A hello and how are you from a long-time lurker

penguinchoo

Hey! How are you holding up? Are you getting enough water and exercise? And what have you been up to lately? Make sure to take breaks when you need to, whether it's from the toils of work, school, or life in general.

After discovering Reborn through some hilarious Pokemon Youtubers and creating a profile on the forums two years later, I figured it was probably time to greet everyone. Hello, I'm Trixxy! I'm currently studying Chemistry and Political Science at uni. Since quarantine started, I've been trying (key word: trying) to refine my cooking skills. Cooking is a huge part of my life, being the foundation of my family's great relationship with our extended family and friends. By expanding upon my admittedly mediocre cooking skills as of now, I hope to make lots and lots of meals that bring more smiles to people's faces when they're at the table. If you have any cooking tips, tricks, or facts that you'd like me to know, I'd love to hear them!

Outside of cooking, I enjoy watching all kinds of shows/animes. I recently finished Attack on Titan and Tower of God, with me having followed Tower of God on WEBTOON for about 3 years now. I also love to paint, though I haven't been able to practice much as of late.

I'm a total sucker for farming simulators like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon, Story of Seasons (though I suppose that is still Harvest Moon), and Rune Factory if we can count it as a farming sim and challenging games. Right now, I'm currently on Episode 16 of Pokemon Reborn and Chapter 1 of Pokemon Rejuvenation, but I'm taking a little break from Reborn while waiting for rainy weather to grace my unworthy presence (gotta nab that Squirtle!). It is a little funny how the rain goes away exactly when I need it around though, isn't it? 

Anyway, thanks for reading my introduction. I hope everyone is taking care of themselves during these confusing, hectic times. Stay safe, and I will see y'all soon!

-Trixxy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, penguinchoo said:

Attack on Titan

welcome, fren 🙂 I see you hath good taste

Thanks for caring about our water intake and exercise, but you forgot something more substantial: 🍬

I donut cook so my cooking tip would be "get UberEats" lol but I'd love to see your cooking (cause I obviously can't eat it :/)

16 minutes ago, Candy said:

welcome, fren 🙂 I see you hath good taste

Ah yes, I've found another who has been emotionally tormented by this masterpiece. And how could I forget about the candy?!

On a serious note, thank you for the warm welcome 🙂 I'm excited to be here!

Henlo Trixxy and welcome to the Reborn forums! 😺

3 hours ago, penguinchoo said:

After discovering Reborn through some hilarious Pokemon Youtubers and creating a profile on the forums two years later, I figured it was probably time to greet everyone. Hello, I'm Trixxy! I'm currently studying Chemistry and Political Science at uni. Since quarantine started, I've been trying (key word: trying) to refine my cooking skills. Cooking is a huge part of my life, being the foundation of my family's great relationship with our extended family and friends. By expanding upon my admittedly mediocre cooking skills as of now, I hope to make lots and lots of meals that bring more smiles to people's faces when they're at the table. If you have any cooking tips, tricks, or facts that you'd like me to know, I'd love to hear them!

Outside of cooking, I enjoy watching all kinds of shows/animes. I recently finished Attack on Titan and Tower of God, with me having followed Tower of God on WEBTOON for about 3 years now. I also love to paint, though I haven't been able to practice much as of late.

Did you say Tower of God? 

Admittedly, I'm so hyped with the anime now! I haven't read ToG in so long, so I'm waiting for a lot of the anime episodes to build up so I get to binge watch them!

I also read a whole handful of Webtoons :3

Also do you have any paintings you want to show us? I'd like to see them 🙂 

@SilverAngelus Hiya Angelus, thank you for the warm welcome 🙂 Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create artwork or showcase any because all of my artwork/supplies are stuck in storage near my university and I live 7 hours away. I'm so attached to my brushes that I've sometimes considered driving down just to grab them, but alas, I am broke and gas money-less lol

Tower of God is probably one of my favorite manhwas. There aren't plans for a second season of the anime from what I've seen, but the first season concluded with a lot of support from new and old fans. Crossing my fingers for an official announcement for Season 2.

I also read a few other Webtoons as well! I love when some creators incorporate music into their Webtoons.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, penguinchoo said:

@SilverAngelus Hiya Angelus, thank you for the warm welcome 🙂 Unfortunately, I haven't been able to create artwork or showcase any because all of my artwork/supplies are stuck in storage near my university and I live 7 hours away. I'm so attached to my brushes that I've sometimes considered driving down just to grab them, but alas, I am broke and gas money-less lol

Tower of God is probably one of my favorite manhwas. There aren't plans for a second season of the anime from what I've seen, but the first season concluded with a lot of support from new and old fans. Crossing my fingers for an official announcement for Season 2.

I also read a few other Webtoons as well! I love when some creators incorporate music into their Webtoons.  

Bummer. Any online work? lol

I actually didn't know Season 1 ended already. Guess I'll binge that when I can :3

I know right? One in particular named Kenny makes nice music 😃