Aderyn Character Design

Junior

Hey! So I was gonna ask this question in the Ask Us Anything Thread, but unfortunately, when I got around to doing it, the thread was locked 😞 

So I'll just ask here and hope one of the devs see it. 

I wanted to ask about Aderyn's design in the game. As it is right now, she looks REALLY similar to the female ranger trainer class in Pokemon X and Y, with some minor differences like skin tone and hair color. Do you guys plan on updating her design in the future? 

Spoiler

I feel like she plays a decent role in the story, even appearing in a side quest so late in the game as after the sixth badge, from when she initially appears in the story when you only have 1 badge. 

So a redesign would probably also be worth the extra work? I also think her design hasn't changed all that much since episode 4 when Pokemon Desolation was just a one man team and Ruby Red hadn't joined yet to create a bunch of the new cooler designs.  Unless this is an intentional design choice in which I would feel pretty stupid for making this thread. And if it is an intentional design choice, I don't mean to bash on it, it's just something that I was curious about since she made her first appearance in the game. 

Edited by Junior

2 hours ago, BaratheonStag said:
  Hide contents

Sidequest? Which sidequest? Can I do it now, that I've pretty much finished the main story (7 gym badges and all)?

yes you can. its a part of the whole ranger side quest. To initiate the side quest talk to clarke [ you know the leader of the teal panther's gang, the red haired woman if you don't remember] in celia north.

Edited by Daniel Prithvi

idk about how often they check new threads to see feedback with the ask being locked if they dont respond here feel free to drop them a pm. yeah i noticed it too the character deserves a little touch up 

2 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

idk about how often they check new threads to see feedback with the ask being locked if they dont respond here feel free to drop them a pm. yeah i noticed it too the character deserves a little touch up 

Yeah, I saw Caz drop a reply in someone's story discussion thread so I hoped maybe one of the Devs would stumble upon this as well, but yeah, I'll definitely drop them a PM sooner or later if they never see this lol