Top 10 most wanted SSB4 characters

Pokelord

1. Isaac/Matthew, Golden Sun - Isaac should have been playable in Brawl. Any number of psynergy, djinn, summons, and weapon unleashes would work really well in the game. But no Move psynergy pls.

2. Mewtwo- bring the uber back to Smash. A few move changes/tweaks and I'll have my champ back.

3. Pokemon Trainer with alternate trios of starters to pick from. Choose wisely.

4. TBD

5. TBD

6. TBD

7. TBD

8. TBD

9. TBD

10. TBD

Obviously, the rest to be determined later.

Disgae is more of a playstation franchise than nintendo.... soooooo ya...... I'll direct ya to the playstation allstar 2 thread (ha just kidding there isn't one)

1. Isaac/Matthew from Golden Sun

Like mael said Isaac SHOULD have been in brawl. Isaac has the power to bend the earth to his will... I am sure sakurai can think of SOMETHING... I personally see Isaac as an agressive zoner more than anything.

2. Lil' Mac from Punch Out!!

Punch Out!! Is the only NES game I have fond memories of, I also really like the idea of having an agile boxing character in smash, I am boss as all holy hell with those! Look up Steve Fox from Tekken or Akihiko Senada from Persona 4 Arena, that right there is one of my core playstyles!

3. Dillon from Lone Rolling Wester

Dillon is the perfect rep for the 3DS eShop and a hella cool original character who would be fun as all holy hell to play as!

Who is Dillon? He is a cowboy armadillo who can roll around like sonic, burrow himself and his enemies into the ground, and toss dynamite at people. He can also probably place turrents on the battlefield... overall, jus imagine sonic with a bit more muscle (no not knuckles)

To be continued

1. Chocobo From Final Fantasy series

It seems reasonable since Final Fantasy has been around since the SNES.

What is FF? It is a RPG with a lot of strategy plus a noticeable plot.

(I'll be posting one at a time{Mega Man,Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager from AC are confirmed})

4. Bayonetta

What? She isn't nintendo!?! She won't fit in!

Actually Beyonetta 2 wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for Nintendo, Sakurai has also been caught lurking around the game studio that develops Beyonetta... why?

And she actually could fit in quite well, slutiness and all... we had zero suit samus, sure Beyonetta is way trashier than Zamus, but her play style could work in the smash universe quite well. If you play her game you would realize that she is WAY different than Dante or Kratos and relies on a unique "Magic" mechanic involving her hair and witchcraft. Her playstyle would be like a mix between Zamus and Squirtle... yes squirtle, Beyonetta can summon giant fists and high heels to punch, boot, and stomp on her enemies, much like how squirtle uses his hydropumps to attack. Beyonetta can also transform into a puma, a raven, and a swarm of bats mid combat, I am sure sakurai could work that in somehow.

5. Wonderful Red from The Wonderful 101

I mentioned this guy before and referanced him as #1 since he leads the team of super heroes, The Wonderful 101... but recently I found out that his name is Wonderful Red.

Who is this guy? He is the other Platinum Games rep, along side beyonetta, if Beyonetta doesn't get in Red will, and if he is in, he will be announced sometime next week, if not, I am 70% positive Beyonetta is in....

Red will essentially be like a toon Captian Falcon with plenty of Viewtiful Joe vibes, he has many attacks based off of working with his friends like Unite Sword! Unite Fist! Unite Gun! And Unite Chain!

I would have a hell lot of fun playing either Wonderful Red or Beyonetta!

(They should also add that battle theme remix of "Fly me to the Moon")

6. Ridley from Metroid

Where has this guy been? He should have been in Melee! He is one of the best villians Nintendo has ever had... EVER!

There is the constant arguement that Ridley is "too big" but that's a load of bull... they upsize and downsize characters all the time, Kirby, Pikachu, and Olimar appear to be at least 3-4 feet tall in smash, when pikachu and kirby are supposed to be a 3rd of that size, and Olimar is the size of a US Nickel. Bowser and Gannon also had their overall size changed, bowser is WAY bigger than he is in smash, and gannondorf is at least twice Link's height... and in smash, gannon is only like a half foot taller...

Overall, Ridley will be huge, though it would work against him more than anything. Since Ridley is fast on his feet and light on his toes, it would be like one good hit and he would be sent flying, due to his lanky build. I imagine Ridley fighting like Firebrand in Marvel vs Capcom 3, an air dominiant character who hits like a truck, though easy to hit and kill despute being a large character.

7. Geno from Super Mario RPG

This guy is one of the most wanted not mainstream character... why isn't he in yet? He is owned by Square Enix....

Geno, I would tell you his real name, but no human being could ever hope to pronounce it. A hero from the stars came from the heavens to help Mario and his friends save the world from evil. Geno took over the body of a Puppet and has some interesting things in his moveset that would make him a very interesting midrange technical fighter, think pikachu and ness/lucas mixed.

Geno has machine gun fingers, cannons in his elbows, and can launch his fists like rockets! Geno can also summon the powers of the heavens and shoot laser beams, call forth rainbow lights, or even summon magic discs that can pierce anything...

Long story short... his inclusion in the game would make me incredibly happy

8. The Skullkid from Majora's Mask

One of the best Zelda villians ever from my all time favorite Zelda game.

I see Skullkid being like Ness/Lucas but faster, float-y-er, and more "in your face"

He is just a character who I would really enjoy and don't have too high hopes of making it in...

9. Some kind of Tekken rep that I like...

Sure heihachi is cool and All... but I would love to see Jin, Kazuya, Xiaoyu, Asuka, Lars, or **crosses fingers** King

I don't know how many of you guys know this, but Nintendo is not developing Smash 4, Namco Bandai is! And Namco is more than likely going to have a rep in this game... it might be Pac-man, it might be a tales of character, and less likey but still possible, a character from tekken or soul calibur. If anyone from tekken makes it in, that would be Baller!

10. Chrom from Fire Emblem

Chrom is the most likely candidate for a fire emblem rep, he would be a slightly weaker, but faster Ike.

Though Chrom wouldn't be my main, I will totally play as him

1. Chocobo From Final Fantasy series

It seems reasonable since Final Fantasy has been around since the SNES.

What is FF? It is a RPG with a lot of strategy plus a noticeable plot.

(I'll be posting one at a time{Mega Man,Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager from AC are confirmed})

Dood... we know mega, wft and villiger are in, your kinda late to the party, we have another thread that already covers who is confirmed who is probably in, and who is potentially next...

Idk how much you know, but the following is confirmed...

Characters:

Mario

Luigi

Bowser

Link

Donkey Kong

Pit

Samus Aran

Pikachu

Kirby

Fox McCloud

Olimar

Megaman Classic

Wii Fit Trainer

Villiger from Animal Crossing

Wii U stages:

Battlefield

WVBA World Championship Ring from Punch Out!!

Skyloft from Skyward Sword

Smashville/City from City Folk

Dr. Wily's Castle from Megaman 2

Wii Fit Gym from Wii Fit U

The Garden of Hope from Pikmin 3

Wahu Island from Pilot Wings

And the place you fight Ridley in from Other M

3DS stages:

Battlefield

Playroom from Nintendogs

Mushroom Kingdom from Super Mario 3D

I don't know the name of this place but it is from Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Guerado Valley from Ocarina of Time 3D

Arena Ferox from Fire Emblem Awakening

The Spirit Train from Spirit Tracks

And some stage from Kid Icarus Uprising, don't know the name...

The next announced characters ill probably go like this

Sept: Wonderful Red

Oct: Pokemon Trainer

Nov: Diddy Kong

Dec: Yoshi

Jan: Sonic

There is interviews with Sakurai that strongly hint towards mewtwo and iceclimbers coming back, Falco and toon link getting the boot, and a strong possibility of Namco Nandai and Platinum Game Reps

Also Chocobo is a 3rd party character owned by square enix, super smash bros is a NINTENDO game and 3rd party characters are really hard to get the rights to and put into the game, espessially since Square Enix is the devil and is very stingy and finicky about their video game rights

I severly doubt anyone from Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, or the World Ends With You will make it into smash

If we get ANY Square Enix character, it would be Geno

1. Amaterasu from Okami - One more third-party character please. I don't care how, just do it.

2. ♥♪!? - That's the pronunciation of Geno's real name, as mentioned by Dominus.

3. King K. Rool from Donkey Kong - The Mario, Zelda, Starfox, and Kirby lines get a villain, so why can't they bring in this guy too?

4. Mewtwo - I can relate Maelstrom, Mewtwo was one of my mains in melee, I was disappointed when Lucario replaced him.

5. Deoxys - If they don't bring Mewtwo back, at least use Deoxys and give him the ability to switch between his forms.

6. Tom Nook, just to go with the Villager from Animal Crossing.

7. Vaati from LoZ - Would love to see this guy in 3D, even a Toon Link kind of 3D.

8. Banjo/Kazooie - Anyone still remember these guys?

9. Lyndis from FE - I know she was an assist trophy in SSBB but that's not enough. She could be a hybrid of Meta Knight and Marth (Damn, that sounds terrifying). Nintendo needs more female blade users.

10. Mii - This would be a cool little feature, being able to use your own customized character to fight.

I love okami...

But one thing not many people know is that Banjo and Kazooie are now owned by microsoft and Xbox....

Not many other people know this, but Banjo/Kazooie and the GoldenEye version of James Bond were planned characters. To be in Smash bros Melee.

But Rare's legal rights were bought by Microsoft, so the last Rareware game for nintendo, was Starfox Adventures for the gamecube.

That is why we never got a good star fox or a new donkey kong country past the 64 era

Its also why killer instict and perfect dark died.

There ARE some pickupable items from the rareware days in ssbm, but they go uncredited...

the Proximity mine from Golden Eye and the cloaking device from Perfect Dark are in melee. But their trophies describe their origins as "TOP SECRET"

Go check your copies of Melee if you don't believe me :P

1. Marx from Kirby. In his small, deceiving, cute form he could be like a slower, but more powerful and bulky version of Kirby, with his own moves and stuff.

His final smash could be his true form, that would be sick... Seriously, on the big screen with the graphics of the WiiU, they could make him look creepy as hell. Also, they could give him a cover of his theme to play over the stage music when his final smash is active.

Also, if Marx is over a certain percentage of damage before using his final smash, something like 150% - 200% maybe, he'll turn into Marx's soul, which will be an even more powerful and fast version.

Yes, I am a bit of a Kirby fanboy. Speaking of Kirby, and yes I'm about to ramble, Nintendo NEEDS to make a 3D (by that I mean non-side scroller), open world (not like TES, but you guys know what I mean) platformer Kirby game for the WiiU, and make it have varying difficulties, the last one being hard as fuck... Seriously, fans have been requesting a game like that forever now, and with the WiiU, that's FINALLY possible. It would be a huge success, and no one would undermind Kirby as a kids game anymore... Ugh, it just frustrates me. I'm an over dreamer about video games, I know...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Crono from Chrono Trigger. Need I say anymore? It's self explanitory, really. I want it, you want it, your uncle's cat wants it, I could go on but I think you get the picture.

There are so many possiblities for what moves he could have at his disposal, that being said, if they had the rights to do so it would be extremely easy to make him a really good competitive character, on top of the fact that he'll be a fan favorite already... Also, Chrono Trigger is on the SNES and DS, both Nintendo consoles, and is considered to be one if not the greatest game of all time, so why in the absolute FUCK would they not add him when the opportunity and want for him to be in it is RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF THEM?!?!? Make it happen Nintendo, make it happen...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Commander Shepard. They made Mass Effect 3 for the WiiU, so why not? I think he would be a really cool character to play as, because the Mass Effect series is awesome. Sure, the end of the third one sucked, but even that was fucking epic and hauled ass up until the last 5 minutes... For those wondering about his appearance, they would just use the signature, default male one. Those of you who have played the game, you know that there are a lot of classes. His moves could be a combination of many different biotic and tech powers from different classes, and he could also have a gun, most likely the Avenger, as that would make the most sense. His 'A' attacks could be dual weilded Omni-Tool blades. It just seems like a good idea to me, as I said before, it came out on the WiiU upon its release, and Bioware would probably be all for the idea; they need to win back fans some how...

4. Doctor Phil, he could talk to people about there issues instead of fighting them.

I don't have any more at the moment, but I'm sure I'll think of some later. As I do, I'll post them here. It's nice to be able to see everyone's ideas and stuff. <:D

I remember some guy, can't remember if it was on Twitter or Facebook, but he asked Sakurai if we'll either see "Megaman, Geno, or Issac" & Sakurai just responded "2 out of the 3", so I would love to see Issac playable. I know so far that when Pikmin 3 came out Olimar was announced, when Dream Team came out Luigi was announced, so I'm wondering if the main character from Wonderful 101 (always forget his name) will make the cut once the game comes out in Japan. Anyway my Top10:

10) Issac: Golden Sun was an amazing series, I'm sure there will be another Golden Sun game to continue the adventure of Mathew, but I feel like Issac more deserves the spot for making the game.

9) Lyn: when I saw Lyn on the Dojo for Brawl, I got OVERLY excited & hyped, then I saw the Assist Trophy symbol i the top corner, & I just screamed out "F***" as loud as I could.....I was in computer class back in High School.>.>; She's probably my most favorite FE character ever, she could be very fast & a somewhat powerful character if she was playable.

8) Ephraim: Another FE character I know, but Smash needs more weapons other than JUST swords & hammers. A spear would probably be cheap to use cause of its long range, but its something. I WOULD say Hector, who would be a BEAST in the game, but I doubt Nintendo would ever have an axe user on the game. lol.

7) Lloyd: I know Namco is helping with the game & I know Nintendo said that they don't want any of their characters in the game, but any Tales character from the Nintendo consoles would be a great addition, I just said Lloyd since he's the most popular of the Tales characters on Nintendo systems.

6) Mewtwo: I want Mewtwo to return to the game as well. I always pictured him as "A great Brawl character stuck in the Melee world", thinking that he would've been great in Brawl. Hopefully he'll make it & with his Mega form that could come into play.

5) Sylux: I actually only played Metroid Prime Hunters as the ONLY Metroid game I've played, but I really liked Sylux in the game. I very highly doubt he'll make the cut, but who knows. lol.

4) Waluigi: I highly doubt that he'll make the cut since he doesn't have his own game & is just stuck on some party games, but I'd still want him to make it. If Luigi has a mansion, then Waluigi's game should be "Waluigi's Trailer Park"! lol. jk.

3) ROB: I WANT ROB to return, I know everyone was very hyped for Snake, MK, & Sonic, but not really me (well I was hyped for MK), ROB is just.....awesome in Brawl. IMO, he was the most fun character to use & was pretty unique in his own way. Truly an awesome character.

2) Chrom: I'm kinda expecting Chrom to be playable. I already know Marth will be playable so I'm not sure if Lucina would be playable. If Lucina replaces Marth then woo!! Smash REALLY needs more female characters. If Lucina doesn't make the cut & Marth is still there, thats still fine by me. ^_^

1) Quote: Yes I am wanting Quote from Cave Story to be playable. I know it started out on PC, but it made its way to Wii, 3DS e-Shop, & an actual 3DS game, I'd really enjoy having Quote be playable,

Honorable Mention) Reggie: Yes I signed that petition to have Reggie playable. lol.

Thats all I could think of off the top of my head. I haven't really played Metroid or Zelda so other than Samus, Sylux, Ridley, Link, Zelda/Sheik, & Ganondorf I don't really know anyone else from those games that would make it.=/ Welp, thats all I could think of.

Edited by T-Raz

3) ROB: I WANT ROB to return, I know everyone was very hyped for Snake, MK, & Sonic, but not really me (well I was hyped for MK), ROB is just.....awesome in Brawl. IMO, he was the most fun character to use & was pretty unique in his own way. Truly an awesome character.

Agreed, I want ROB back toO... He's awesome, I don't get how some people don't like him.

HE MUST COME BACK OR RIOTS WILL INSUE!!!!!!!!

People love requesting square enix characters... don't they

As long as someone doesn't say Sora, that's cool....

Also reguarding commander shepard...

Didn't EA and Activision openly say that they hated the Wii U and considered it a crap console and said that they dislike making games for nintendo?

Didn't EA and Activision openly say that they hated the Wii U and considered it a crap console and said that they dislike making games for nintendo?

they're trash companies anyways.

Also, I think if any Tales character would be in the new SSB, it'd be Luke for Abyss, since that got ported to the 3DS.

Tetra from Wind Waker was originally supposed to be playable in Brawl, and had a model programmed in. Don't remember if she actually had a moveset, but she was also referred to as 'Toon Zelda'. She'd be badass.

Other than that, I'm kind of stumped. Diddy Kong's girlfriend would be awesome, but I don't really know what her playstyle would be. Lyn would be cool, but 6 wasn't even that popular. Chrom's a given, considering how successful that game was. Louis from Pikmin might be playable, because of the whole Pikmin 3 confirmation.

MegaMewtwo is a possibility.

i'm out

It was brought to my attention that Wind Waker HD is coming out this month...

So if wonderful red isn't announced this upcoming week, we will get Zelda

Oh... I'm not sure how true that is, but whatever. I still would like to see him.

Anyway, number 4: Phoenix Wright. All of the Phoenix Wright games have been on Nintendo consoles, Ace Attorney 5 is coming on the 3DS (so they could make a stage from it on the 3DS version), and given that they're already adding Mega Man, why not? I'm a complete Ace Attorney fanboy, so I want it. :<

It would be cool.

5: Get rid of Jigglypuff and add something else.

NO ONE LIKES HER!!!! She's awful, replace her with a different Pokemon, Nintendo... Lucario will probably be replaced with a 6th Gen Pokemon, or Zoruark, like the way he replaced Mewtwo. Jigglypuff's replacement could be something else from X and Y.

Edited by Ackalacka

I really miss activision games for nintendo. The one that really sticks out in my memory is Lost Kingdoms for Game Cube. A totally under appreciated game, probably due to the lack of advertising. If it hadn't been for a nintendo power issue, I probably would have never heard about it.

I really miss activision games for nintendo. The one that really sticks out in my memory is Lost Kingdoms for Game Cube. A totally under appreciated game, probably due to the lack of advertising. If it hadn't been for a nintendo power issue, I probably would have never heard about it.

Oh, the irony.

Oh... I'm not sure how true that is, but whatever. I still would like to see him.

They were both quite loud and obnoxious about it, it was all over gaming sites like ign, game informer, gamespot,kotaku, ect

Anyway, number 4: Phoenix Wright. All of the Phoenix Wright games have been on Nintendo consoles, Ace Attorney 5 is coming on the 3DS (so they could make a stage from it on the 3DS version), and given that they're already adding Mega Man, why not? I'm a complete Ace Attorney fanboy, so I want it. :<

I. Dunno... he already was in marvel vs capcom...

People tend to forget that this is a Nintendo Allstar game, anymore capcom characters besides megaman is too much, and if theychoose another capcom rep, it would make more sense for it to be a street fighter or clover studios character...

It would be cool.

5: Get rid of Jigglypuff and add something else.

NO ONE LIKES HER!!!! She's awful, replace her with a different Pokemon, Nintendo... Lucario will probably be replaced with a 6th Gen Pokemon, or Zoruark, like the way he replaced Mewtwo. Jigglypuff's replacement could be something else from X and Y.

Reguarding pokemon....

Pika is totally not in this game

And the other 4 (jiggs, luca,mew2, and red) are actually all relevant in x and y... and pokemon as it stands

Jiggs is now fairy type... and trust me... some sick bastards DO like her.... sure she sucked in Brawl, but in Melee and project M... holy nut balls.... she was stupid broken

I don't keep up in my anime, but isn't there a pokemon anime debuting the day x and y does that has Red and Green as the main characters with the original starters? Not to mention that the starters now have Mega evos....

Luca and mewtwo are now relavent and both have mega evos, have concept art of them fighting and are being shoved in our face constantly... another poke being shoved in our face is Blazeken... like holy crap I honestly wouldn't be surprised if all 6 characters were playable or later introduced as DLC somewhere down the line...

Also... as I mentioned before Namco Bandai is developing smash 4 and is being balanced by some of the tekken guys.

I was thinking "instead of tekken characters in the game, why not copy and paste tekken char fighting styles or moves instead"

2 perfect examples come to mind...

1. There is a character named Steve who is an agile light on his feet boxer, who is quite simularto what I have in mind for lil mac

2. There is a korean tae kwon do fighter named Hworang who is incredibly popular, being that Blaziken is based off of the Tae kwon do fighting style... copy and pasta?

I want mewtwo back also there should Link form Majora's Mask that can change his form (like how the pokemon trainer from Brawl changes pokemon) and his final smash would be the fierce deity.

Much as I like a few of those Fire Emblem characters mentioned up there... they're all kind of old news, aside from Chrom, Lucina, and Avatar. I would like to see ephraim in there for some lancer's techniques but I doubt it'll happen. Same thing for Hector with his axe. Everybody else pretty much has swords.

Pacman is a terrible idea, do not want.

Bayonetta's playstyle is basically God of War, and if we learned anything from PSAS is to stay way from shit like that. Shoot her in the head and call it done.