Hi, welcome to Chili's

SammyBoy630

What up I'm Sam, I'm twenty, and I never freaking decided to make an account until now.

I have loved Pokemon since... EVER, and I grew up with my brothers playing it around me constantly. My first game was Leafgreen followed by Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, and basically the rest up until Sword! Besides that, I am from the States and have lived in Minnesota my entire life. I am in college right now with an undecided major with the hopes of going to law school eventually but in my free time between classes and hanging with people I absolutely adore playing rpgs like Pokemon or basically anything Bethesda has pumped out in the last two decades (except the whole Creation Club thing, that was a cash grab and I refuse to participate in it lol).

Feel free to talk to me about:

- Pokemon (obviously)

- Video games

- Game of Thrones (and the terrible spinoff which I will kindly refer to as Seasons 7 and 8

- Movies

- Swedish (Jag talar lite svenska)

- College Life

- Model United Nations

- Vines and TikTok

As for my experience I have played all the way through Reborn up until the most recent version (19 I believe?) and I am playing through Rejuvenation right now. The prospect of People making their own Pokemon games has always been really cool to me and I remember being first exposed to Pokemon hacks that you could download on your phone, something that I did all the time in middle school. My first hack was Light Platinum and I was blown away, despite the limited abilities of hacks. It wasn't until several years ago when I downloaded Pokemon Zeta did I realize that so much more could be done with them in RPG Maker. It presented a new challenge that I was unfamiliar with in Pokemon games and lead me to eventually pick up Insurgence, Spork, and finally Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Playing through all of these games has brought me so much joy and it has made me want to try my hand. Even if it is just a small project I find the process so interesting and I think that coming on here and talking to people about it and getting their advice will make this so much more interesting to me. I have drafted concepts and stuff but I haven't really gone too far into it. Here's to maybe making something of my lifelong love of Pokemon! 

So after years of lurking I finally made an account.

Feel free to talk to me about whatever! I am an avid lover of fiction and I will happily rag on Game of Thrones with you!

~Peace~

Sam

Edited by SammyBoy630