Official Pokemon Desolation Review from a Developer of the Fangame Pokemon Reborn [episode 18.4.1][Review][Director's Cut][SPOILER ALERT]

andracass

Hey how did you find the battles? I found post Tristan battles to be very easy and for me, this is the only disappointing thing with the game. The game intends you to get involved with the characters and I think a tough battle would help the player do that lol (For example: Shelly in reborn). Asking to know the opinion of a reborn dev 😂

3 hours ago, Ravuri1 said:

Hey how did you find the battles? I found post Tristan battles to be very easy and for me, this is the only disappointing thing with the game. The game intends you to get involved with the characters and I think a tough battle would help the player do that lol (For example: Shelly in reborn). Asking to know the opinion of a reborn dev 😂

That's probably my only gripe with this game, the battles are way easier later in the game because of the ev training and stuff. Well they do have to remake teams again if gen 8 is coming with E6 so hopefully it'll be harder next version.

Edited by Khronify