Ceil battle

Atg303

So i can't beat ciel cause of stupid mega altaria (seriously, its so stupid that she has that). Suggestions?

Lvl75 Swampert, Torrent: Waterfall, earthquake, sludge wave, rock tomb

Lvl75 Noivern, Infiltrator: Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, flamethrower, Fly 

Lvl75 Alolan sandslash, slush rush: Icicle crash, bulldoze, shadow claw, brick break

Lvl75 Mawile, Sheer Force, Play rough, last resort, crunch, iron head

Lvl75 Arcanine, Intimidate: Crunch, flamethrower, thunder fang, strength

Lvl66 Rhydon (literally just for Oricorio), Rock head: Stone edge, drill run, earthquake, mega horn.

@Atg303 Bro, don't use rhydon for this battle try looking for a rockruff near amaria's gym and evolve it into the dusk form because of tough claws and train it with a power bracer to raise it's attack stat and if you have a heart scale try making it relearn accelerock (you will soon know why) and giving it a hard stone to strengthen it's rock type moves. Really it can OHKO oricorio and deal with the shield down minor if you use accelerock on both of them also try getting the minior at 1hp with a strong pokemon that out speeds it like an electric type while it isn't shield up yet. And for mega altaria try looking for a good and bulky ice type in ametrine mountain like walrein and making it learn icy wind (from the clown in the stall near the stage where the ring master was standing on early in the game this only costs shards but I can't remember which shards exactly) so it's speed can get lowered and get it K.O. by one of your pokemon or maybe just use blizzard on it or something.

Edited by DelRad11
wut is this thing

8 hours ago, DelRad11 said:

@Atg303 Bro, don't use rhydon for this battle try looking for a rockruff near amaria's gym and evolve it into the dusk form because of tough claws and train it with a power bracer to raise it's attack stat and if you have a heart scale try making it relearn accelerock (you will soon know why) and giving it a hard stone to strengthen it's rock type moves. Really it can OHKO oricorio and deal with the shield down minor if you use accelerock on both of them also try getting the minior at 1hp with a strong pokemon that out speeds it like an electric type while it isn't shield up yet. And for mega altaria try looking for a good and bulky ice type in ametrine mountain like walrein and making it learn icy wind (from the clown in the stall near the stage where the ring master was standing on early in the game this only costs shards but I can't remember which shards exactly) so it's speed can get lowered and get it K.O. by one of your pokemon or maybe just use blizzard on it or something.

Update. I beat her cause swampert with iron tail and rock tomb is godly as long as the "whamo!" Effect doesn't screw you over.

I one shot Mega Alteria with a Moonblast from my Sylveon. 
Volt Tackle Alolan Raichu for Togekiss,  Icicle Crash Beartic with a Synthetic Seed for Noivern and Minior, Surf Swanna for Oricorio and Glicsor. 

Stealth Rocks also helps as it will half Oricorio out of the gate. 

Edited by Devilish