Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ditto not in his cage.

ceeglory

Question

16 answers to this question

I don't know what to say .-. however you don't have to worry 'cause Ame said that in future we'll can find the "evets pokemons" other times ;) for example, when i started the game i killed pachirisu, and Ame told me that it's not a problem 'cause in future pachirisu will be foundable :D

Check the wearhouse next to the one you find happiny in and there should be a Meteor grunt talking about how they cleared the place of stolen pokemon. He'll spot you and run off soon after. Your Ditto should be there after that.

• Administrators

I don't think so, actually as when I updated 9.5 I didn't touch much event stuff, particularly not Ditto. There were also some people in another thread who though the game was glitched because Ditto hadn't appeared but it was eventually figured out that they just hadn't activated the final thing to initiate that event, so...

Topic a bit old right? Anyway...

Based on your other topic, you've been to the factory before right? (Long time before battling Kiki...)

What i'm guessing is that, after the 7th street was implemented in the game, you have one chance to get Ditto out of the cage, a.k.a the first time you went into the factory...

You can still get Ditto i guess, but let's just say that you'll have to "buy it"...

Side note: Tempest, do you think this topic deserves a lock or no?