The Sage of Reborn

DQL

Ever felt like training your pokemon to the best isn't as rewarding as it could be? Ever wanted to boast about how strong you pokemon is without having to say anything? This mod if for you. Welcome to the Sage System.

The Sage System takes the luck away from shiny hunting and turns it into a labor based effort to boast about how powerful your pokemon is. Upon maxing out a Pokemon's EV's and IV's a pokemon will undergo a pallet swap and it's strength will be shown rather than hidden. Download the rar file and extract it's contents to the base of your Reborn Version 18.4 game and enjoy seeing your hard work show through more than just combat.

Requirements:
SWM Modular Mod Pack [E18.4]:

Reborn E18.4

the Data back below

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8j4qmel5w9vy5fh/The Reborn Sage.rar?dl=0

Some pokemon will look terrible, you are free to modify them to your heart's content

Could you elaborate more on what this mod actually does? Your description is really vague. It sounds like the coloration becomes dependent on the IVs, but after trying it out the only thing I see is that it replaces the normal and shiny sprites. I don't see what the EVs or IVs have to do with this, cause I compared lots of the same species pokemon I had in my box, and all looked exactly the same, just like the png files in the Graphics folder. And while the shinies do look nice, the normal sprites look really awful, I don't believe anyone would want to replace those. I think you should remove them and only leave the shiny sprites in this mod.

What this mod does is when your pokemon has max EV's and Perfect IV's it's sprite will change. it's a way to incentivise breeding and ev training. I'm also aware that some of the sprites look like shit, a program recolored them. had I done them by hand it would have taken forever to replace all the ones who look terrible.