Anyone have a spare Charmander?

Gham

Will take anyone from the Charmander line. As ive found out the hard way i cant get the super rod because on this play through i never took the three seconds to talk to the guy that gives you access to the later quest so here i am. Would be neat to get a good one but I can always breed. (Just found out on my own how to get the Charazardite im so proud of myself).  

1 hour ago, Gham said:

Will take anyone from the Charmander line. As ive found out the hard way i cant get the super rod because on this play through i never took the three seconds to talk to the guy that gives you access to the later quest so here i am. Would be neat to get a good one but I can always breed. (Just found out on my own how to get the Charazardite im so proud of myself).  

I have one for you if you need it

Wait can't charmanders be found in pyrous mountain? You can look it up your pokedex or maybe try trading with yourself (if it's legal) or using the wonder trade that is how I got my beldum and deino though it took me hours

On 6/29/2020 at 6:52 PM, DelRad11 said:

Wait can't charmanders be found in pyrous mountain? You can look it up your pokedex or maybe try trading with yourself (if it's legal) or using the wonder trade that is how I got my beldum and deino though it took me hours

ya so ur right BUT i didnt get the super rod when i played on this save file long ago ( i know embarassing 😞 ) and i can yes theoretically trade for one with myself but i got one from a friend on this thread and dont like to cheat. also this is a video game so i dont care if anyone gets pokemon how they want. For me i just want to beat the elite four with pokemon i got myself honestly cause i will be crying through Ame's evil genius and PULSE Mime later on regardless so the moral victory will be using legal pokemon.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, Gham said:

ya so ur right BUT i didnt get the super rod when i played on this save file long ago ( i know embarassing 😞 ) and i can yes theoretically trade for one with myself but i got one from a friend on this thread and dont like to cheat. also this is a video game so i dont care if anyone gets pokemon how they want. For me i just want to beat the elite four with pokemon i got myself honestly cause i will be crying through Ame's evil genius and PULSE Mime later on regardless so the moral victory will be using legal pokemon.

Ok It's your save file anyway I can't make you do stuff I want🙃

6 hours ago, DelRad11 said:

@GhamWhich part of the game are you in now anyway?

so im in the middle of a play thorugh now actually but the safe file i was talking about is already complete all the way with all the badges, side missons, and event pokemon caught. that one is the one where i IV hatch and train for episode 19. safe to say its too late. i never talked to the guy