Looking for Litten RIP Episode 18

I have access to every starter for the egg event thing EXCEPT Litten. My game was one of the unfortunate victims of the bug in which Archer won't give me the Litten after I finish his crap. I would appreciate a Litten to fill in my dex as well as the egg event. I couldn't care less about IV's or EV's or held items at this point. I have an abundance of shinies and starters and whatnot I would be willing to trade. Also, Hi, I'm Kale. I'm new to the forum kind of. Done with EP 18 if anyone wants to contact me for certain trades!

1 hour ago, Blazerbust said:

I have access to every starter for the egg event thing EXCEPT Litten. My game was one of the unfortunate victims of the bug in which Archer won't give me the Litten after I finish his crap. I would appreciate a Litten to fill in my dex as well as the egg event. I couldn't care less about IV's or EV's or held items at this point. I have an abundance of shinies and starters and whatnot I would be willing to trade. Also, Hi, I'm Kale. I'm new to the forum kind of. Done with EP 18 if anyone wants to contact me for certain trades!

I have a litten for you then