How TO defeat Ciel?

DelRad

How do I beat Ciel because her minior always out speeds all my pokemon when it is at shield down and sometimes Her togekiss can K.O. all of my pokemon because of it spamming air slash and making me flinch after every turn.  My team is:

Muk: Lvl74

[Alchemy Power] [Quick claw]

Dark pulse Gunk shot

Sludge wave Flamethrower

Greninja: Lvl75

[Protean] [Metronome]

Dark Pulse Extrasensory

Surf Hydro Pump

Rhyperior: Lvl69

Drill Run Stone Edge

Earthquake Megahorn

Walrein: Lvl75

[Thick fat] [Splash plate]

Surf Hail

Blizzard Ice fang

Manectric: Lvl70

[Static] [Wide lens]

Electric terrain Shock wave

Thunder Crunch

Metagross: Lvl75

[Clear Body] [Metal coat]

Psychic Hammer arm

Meteor mash Zen headbutt

My alolan muk I put up first because it's a poison type and it can OHKO togekiss with gunk shot then I blizzard gliscor with walrein and hydro pump oricorio with greninja and the comes minoir which I can't OHKO because it has a focus sash and trying to OHKO it with thunder is my chance because shield down literally out speeds all my pokemon! It really sucks too though because I so badly wanted to withdraw my deino from the daycare. Can anyone please help me?

My pokemon in the pc: Oh wait I can't show you I don't know where the screenshots are and where to find them😓

1 hour ago, DelRad11 said:

Oh wait I can't show you I don't know where the screenshots are and where to find them😓

Screenshots are in the same place as your save files, C:/user/'user name'/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn

you could reteach Metagross Agility with the move relearner to outspeed everything.

Trick Room would also work nicely.

If you have something that knows Stealth Rocks, like Golem, Gigalith or Lycanroc, that would be very useful as well.