Terra Battle (Screw Godchomp and stupid seeds

Atg303

Terra Fight (Screw Godchomp dude)

Lvl75 Swampert, damp:  hammer arm, sludge wave, earthquake, surf 

Lvl63 Zebstrika (solely for ion deluge to change the terrain)

Lvl75 Noivern, Infiltrator: Dragon Pulse, Boomburst, flamethrower, hurricane

Lvl75 Alolan sandslash, slush rush: Icicle crash, cut, brick break, shadow claw

Lvl75 Mawile, sheer force: Crunch, iron head, Flamethrower, play rough

Lvl 75 Furfrou, fur coat: Grass knot, dark pulse, sucker punch, cotton gaurd

Any suggestions

Teach Noivern Whirlwind trough move reminder, that will negate the effect of the Synthetic Seed. Also, a grass type can take care of Quagsire and Pallosand. Go and catch an Abomasnow, since it provides Hail, and that would help Sandslash outspeed AND kill Garchomp (if Electric Terrain is up). You can catch it at Route 4 at a reasonable high level, and knowing Wood Hammer, I think.

Turn 1: Take down Nidoking with Swampert

Turn 2: She will most likely go for Quagsire, switch into Noivern and then Whirlwind

Turn 3: Reset for the Exadrill switch in, since it will go for Rock Slide, switch into Swampert and weaken it with Earthquake (if Swampert got hurt during the Nidoking battle, try giving it a Sitrus Berry to restore it's health, or just sacrifice Noivern, because it most likely won't be useful again)

Turn 4: She will go for Quagsire, switch into Abomasnow and defeat it. 

Turn 5: Use a Pranster Cottonee with Stun Spore/Cotton Spore to reduce it's speed

Turn 6: Zebstrika uses Ion Deluge and then dies. (Make sure to give it an Amplified Rock, if it doesn't have one, try mining for one in the rocks at Citrine Mountain)

Turn 7: You should have Hail turns, so Switch into Alolan Sandslash to OHKO Garchomp with Icicle Crash

Turn 8: She will go for Pallosand, but Ion Deluge should still be up, so you can weaken it with Icicle Crash.

Turn 9: Hippowdon isn't an issue, so it should die easily.

Edited by Gastronely
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gastronely said:

Teach Noivern Whirlwind trough move reminder, that will negate the effect of the Synthetic Seed. Also, a grass type can take care of Quagsire and Pallosand. Go and catch an Abomasnow, since it provides Hail, and that would help Sandslash outspeed AND kill Garchomp (if Electric Terrain is up). You can catch it at Route 4 at a reasonable high level, and knowing Wood Hammer, I think.

Turn 1: Take down Nidoking with Swampert

Turn 2: She will most likely go for Quagsire, switch into Noivern and then Whirlwind

Turn 3: Reset for the Exadrill switch in, since it will go for Rock Slide, switch into Swampert and weaken it with Earthquake (if Swampert got hurt during the Nidoking battle, try giving it a Sitrus Berry to restore it's health, or just sacrifice Noivern, because it most likely won't be useful again)

Turn 4: She will go for Quagsire, switch into Abomasnow and defeat it. 

Turn 5: If she goes for Garchomp, switch into Furfrou, then use Thunder Wave, and sacrifice Furfrou, you won't need it anymore. EDIT: Thunder Wave isn't available at the moment, so you will have to use a Pranster Cottonee with Stun Spore/Cotton Spore to make sure it doesn't OHKO Zebstrika before it sets up Ion Deluge

Turn 6: Zebstrika uses Ion Deluge and then dies. (Make sure to give it an Amplified Rock, if it doesn't have one, try mining for one in the rocks at Citrine Mountain)

Turn 7: You should have Hail turns, so Switch into Alolan Sandslash to OHKO Garchomp with Icicle Crash

Turn 8: She will go for Pallosand, but Ion Deluge should still be up, so you can weaken it with Icicle Crash.

Turn 9: Hippowdon isn't an issue, so it should die easily.

I'd try that but I cant get back to the move relearner in reborn city because of the sleeping event in agate city (I believe). Any other suggestions?

29 minutes ago, Atg303 said:

I'd try that but I cant get back to the move relearner in reborn city because of the sleeping event in agate city (I believe). Any other suggestions?

The clown the farthest south and west in Agate Circus is another move relearner. The devs thought ahead when they locked you out of part of the game.

Edit: It's not a clown and it's in the southeast, but it's still a move relearner.

Edited by Rendolf