Fastest way to train "The Pickup Crew"

AveMatic

Unowns. The EXP they give is nice, and you don't have to worry about Magcargo's resistance to Pay Day. If you don't wanna use Pay Day Magcargos are the superior option.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

I swich trained my pickup crew to 32-35ish in the tanzan deph, than trained them to 41 by fighting wild pokes at the secret cove,it is a lot better to go in them moring since there are a lot of wild ledian that are easy to defeat and give a ton of exp. I you have money consider leaving some pokemon in the daycare so you dont have to train as much.

Once you get them to 41 it's smooth sailing, because you can just Rare Candy them up to Lv 100. I kept some at around 71-90 because I wanted Ultra Balls and Hyper Potions still.

Edited by Khayoz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still in need of training up my Pickup team. That, among many things, which can be started by finding the Good Rod, just need to find the right house =/ But back to the Pickup team, 4 of them are below level 20, the other is 21

I'm still in need of training up my Pickup team. That, among many things, which can be started by finding the Good Rod, just need to find the right house =/ But back to the Pickup team, 4 of them are below level 20, the other is 21

You find the good rod in the first spinel town house. But I found that a good way to train a pickup team is to train with the unown. Make sure everyone of their moves can deal damage, so that if you run out of something you can just switch moves. Also pack plenty of medicine so that you don't have to return to the surface as often (if you're lucky like me then you'll find a bunch of meds through pick ups).

Edited by AveMatic

just bump the tree in front of the first house in spinel town and there you can find the good rod