Do I see Fern again? -Spoilers-

Energy-chan

Okay so I beat Kiki, lost to Solasis and then saved the world from the volcano. Well, Kiki did.

I officially hate Cal so much. And Although I don't particularly like Victoria because she pisses me off...damn I feel so bad for her. ;~;

But I realized, after the Corey thing, Fern ran off to see what the trouble was elsewhere.

In the mean-time I had to do a prison brake, go on the run, lose my friends, beat Shade, and then see a Pokemon and Kiki murdered.

Where the heck is Fern? He could of helped? Or does he not show up again for a very long time?
Though it makes sense why Fern things I'm messing about and having "fun", Fern has no idea what my character has gone through and to be honest I can't believe she saw that either. O.O

So...yeah, do I see Fern again in the game? Been a long time and I'm sure I save the kids with Cain soo....

Also, Dawn stone here I COME!

Omg --- Yes! :) That's good to hear.

And Dawn stone is near by right? It's level 39 and pretty much useless as a Kirlia. >.<

I don't remember finding a dawn stone before in the wasteland, but if there is one I would also like to know where it is lol. Or maybe I sold it? Mmmm.... Either way, you'll find your answers soon...

Mr.Biggles is a lvl 60 Garbodor with Stench Gunk Shot. That just stinks the first time I faced him, lucky flinch. After you defeat him the Dawn Stone is at the orange stone behind him.

I keep getting lost in the wasteland. D:

I can't find the Garbador...I only want a dawn stone. ;~;

I know I face "Kiki" later on as well. It's day time for me. So don't know if that changes it.

But yeah, I'm running around in circles. xD

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT FIGHT "KIKI" AGAIN UNLESS YOU KNOW YOU CAN BEAT HER.

On another note, you have turn all those pillars red and talk to the moniter somewhere the in the middle of the wasteland.

You will see two buildings with two doors near to each other. Take the left one, and there should be some stairs. Afterwards, take the green path until you get out, and slide down twice, and go past two more doors, you'll need Rock Smash. You will eventually reach the final chamber. Take the right most door to find Mr.Biggles waiting to hug you. Beat him and get a Dawn Stone behind him. Theres are a lot of rocks to mine, a hidden Sun Stone, and the Spiritomb chamber. And save once you get there, you do not want to go through it again if Mr.Biggles trolls you.

Theres the monitor key code thingy near somewhere. The monitor needs to be turned off.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

You will see two buildings with two doors near to each other. Take the left one, and there should be some stairs. Afterwards, take the green path until you get out, and slide down twice, and go past two more doors, you'll need Rock Smash. You will eventually reach the final chamber. Take the right most door to find Mr.Biggles waiting to hug you. Beat him and get a Dawn Stone behind him. Theres are a lot of rocks to mine, a hidden Sun Stone, and the Spiritomb chamber. And save once you get there, you do not want to go through it again if Mr.Biggles trolls you.

Theres the monitor key code thingy near somewhere. The monitor needs to be turned off.

Ah, the right door is unlocked but not the left one. Damn it. Bes find the monitor. x.x

I'm outside the gym after healing my Pokemon. <3

Edited by Energy-chan

Ah, the right door is unlocked but not the left one. Damn it. Bes find the monitor. x.x

I'm outside the gym after healing my Pokemon. <3

The monitor is right at above the closed door if I'm not mistaken. Also, Mr. Biggles is on lvl 60 and the Dawn Stone will be right behind where he stands, in the yellow pot.

Edited by AveMatic

The monitor is right at above the closed door if I'm not mistaken. Also, Mr. Biggles is on lvl 60 and the Dawn Stone will be right behind where he stands, in the yellow pot.

The two doors left and right, if I go above them there is a monitor on the left, when I switch it off it opens the door to the right and I want the door on the left right?

Yeah the bottom left. But check the pillars again, there a total of six of the them outside and a few more once you open that door (but you won't have to look for them).

Okay the 3 pillars by the gym are all red.

The 3 by the rail way are red.

And the ones above the doors are red.

Edited by Energy-chan

You'll want to burn that Garbodor if possible. Gunk shot did 50% to my 31 Hp and Def IV Spiritomb which resists the hit. If I didn't get the lucky burn on Flame Wheel with Infernape, I would have been dead.

someone actually likes fern???????

??????????????????????????/

Aparently Energy is not alone there...Plenty said they loved Fern too in her presentation thread somewhere... Something must be done about him to make people hate him even more....

Hm....

Is Team Meteor recruiting perhaps?