The Nightmare Ciel

DroopyB

I’ve been going through the game and so far have been able to pull through with just a small guide online, but now I’m legit stumped entirely. Ciel is a nightmare, mainly her Togekiss that she starts up with. Haven’t even gotten past that once yet, and I’m reading that she has a Mega too?

In short, please help. My entire team is level 75, and I have:

A Scolipede with Speed Boost (who I purposefully bred to have good IVs in speed and attack)

A Krookidile with Intimidate

A Sigilyph with Magic Guard

A Lampent with Flame Body (I want to evolve it, but don’t know where a Dusk Stone is)

A Zoroark with Illusion that I taught Flamethrower

A Samurott who I want to teach Swords Dance but I can’t, since I have cut and surf and don’t know of a way to get rid of the moves where I am in the game.

My plan is to set up with Zoroark, but the Togekiss ruins it all, I can’t even get close to setting up, and somehow Togekiss can oneshot Scolipede, whereas I can’t with poison tail.

Edited by DroopyB

• Global Mods

While I don't have full recommendations for you, I can let you know that HM moves are freely removable in Reborn, you can just overwrite them directly.
Also, a stealth rocker might be handy, and sturdy can guarantee getting them set, especially if lampent isn't doing much right now