My game crashes always at after starting it and not letting me see my save games or anything

Akkionn

Every time I attempt to play the game this long error message appears and repeats four times before a second error message appears and then closes the game

2020-06-12 (1).png

2020-06-12.png

Edited by Akkionn
Adding photos

those are usually corrupt save data
Going back a save or multiple will solve that

Game.rxdata is the file your looking for in save
A Guide To Finding Your Backup Saves hello, gaymer. did you fuck up? is your save file broken? do you have to go back in time to fix a mistake that either you or rmxp inflicted upon your file? this is the guide for you. Step 1: Go to this location on your computer:

C:\Users\Your User\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvination

Step 2: you will see a lot of files in this folder. it is a mess. clean up this mess by clicking the "date modified" tab on the top. one of these files should say "game" on it. that is your current game. treasure it. but you want to load a backup. yeet that file to your desktop (or anywhere, really, just get it out of the folder.) upon having yeeted said file to your desktop, observe the other files. they should look something vaguely like this:

1263 - Cass - 151h 47m - 18 badges

if you cleaned up your mess, they should be sorted in order of when they were made. thus, if you want your most recent backup save, you'll want a save near where the original game file you ruthlessly yeeted was. take this file and rename it to "game".

Step 3: open reborn. rejoice as the game automatically loads your backup save. you have done it. the universe applauds your success.