Help with Fairy monorun

QueenAriados

Hello! After almost 7 years of lurking on this site, I am making my first forum post for my first ever monorun!

Fairy is my favourite type by a country mile and I am trying to do a monorun of Rejuv. I am on route 2 and have caught myself a swirlix and a spritzee, only to realise that the evolution items for them are far far away in story terms, and not even available for poor swirlix (I think). I love this game but I also love having an easy time of things (hence why I am trying this on the easy setting), so would someone be able to evolve my swirlix and spritzee for me please? Or even replace them with lovely 31 ivs Aromatisse and Slurpluff with beneficial natures? 

If you were feeling particularly generous, I would also love two moonstones for my igglybuff and cleffa, and for the mystery egg to be set to be togepi with a wee shiny stone stuck in my pack...

This is asking a lot and I completely understand if this is not possible, but no harm in asking! If this monorun is successful I am going to try and challenge myself and do a reborn fairy monorun, and then eventually work myself up to an intense rejuv monorun. 

Thanks and love from Ireland,

Anbury xo

Game.rxdata

you can get them after the 2nd badge, there's a vendor on route 3 during daytime who sells both items

a moonstone is available in a cave on the same route! it's hidden in the middle of a very small clearing which you pass through (it has grass, so it's easy to recognize)

oh yes, there's actually another moon stone. In amethyst cave you can find a Lunatone. Save and then soft reset until it holds a moon stone

and if you do the help center quest with the Kecleon in the next village, there's a 1/3 chance to get the Shiny stone, or an Ice stone for evolving Alolan Vulpix (the third option would be Dusk stone)

Edited by Edo

The first link stone should be around the 5th badge i believe. You can come back to gearen and buy one at oceana pier, also there should be a hidden one at River's end if my memory serves me right

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I remember recording my Fairy mono-run several months ago on easy difficulty. Had to choose Popplio and only use it until getting the first badge. It was when Route 2 gave me more fairies such as Spritzee and Dedenne, and eventually Sylveon in Sheridan Village.

These were good times. Though I don’t think I can replicate my success again. I stopped after Adam.