My reborn team

Display name

25 minutes ago, Display name said:

hello everybody I want to know what you think of my reborn team and just some general advice on what to change. I am planning to put bugnium z on volcorona https://pokepast.es/1f1f81012968016b

You want suggestions based on this mons only?

If so I think it is actually okay.

If you are open for suggestions of other mons I advise you to exchange Excadrill for another ground type, since you already have 2 steel types(3 counting Excadrill) and doesn't have a ground resist.

Fire types look very strong against your team so something to deal with them is necessary(I know you have greninja but he is your only answer to that which is quite rough).

My recommendation is Krookodile, your team already deals with his weaknesses pretty well so in my opinion he would be a nice addition to your squad.

His moveset would depend a lot on what you prefer, what I would really advise you to go for is his ability intimidate, it helps himself, your Volcarona and your Gardevoir.

Thanks 3/4 mons take heavy fire damge I was thinking of swapping magnezone any electeic types I shoukd use instead I also hace a garchomp should I use him instead of excadrill

3 hours ago, Liroy said:

You want suggestions based on this mons only?

If so I think it is actually okay.

If you are open for suggestions of other mons I advise you to exchange Excadrill for another ground type, since you already have 2 steel types(3 counting Excadrill) and doesn't have a ground resist.

Fire types look very strong against your team so something to deal with them is necessary(I know you have greninja but he is your only answer to that which is quite rough).

My recommendation is Krookodile, your team already deals with his weaknesses pretty well so in my opinion he would be a nice addition to your squad.

His moveset would depend a lot on what you prefer, what I would really advise you to go for is his ability intimidate, it helps himself, your Volcarona and your Gardevoir.

Edited by Display name

8 hours ago, Display name said:

Thanks 3/4 mons take heavy fire damge I was thinking of swapping magnezone any electeic types I shoukd use instead I also hace a garchomp should I use him instead of excadrill

Yes, you won't have earthquake but it's still worth it.