Exp Share (I'm about to stab myself)

K-e-N

Notice : The note you are about to read is a act of pure stupidity reading it might cause seizures or extreme laughter pls read with caution

Ok so I was on about my daily routine of playing reborn I just got access to the 7th street and found out about the foundation creating type null so I give them what they need except when I was training up my luxio to luxray with an exp share and (sigh)  I traded it away with the exp share  I was about to totally kill myself but then I remembered that there were backup files so I try to access them but there was only one which I saved moments before fighting type null if any of you guys have a spare exp share and are willing to trade it then pls help me if you want anything in return I'll try and keep up sorry for the long paragraph 

28 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Alright on now

If it's more convenient u can contact on discord as well username is on profile

I'm not on discord I can prob give you my user and I'll wait for the request 

11 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You online now?

I'm headed to bed is 5:48 am for me

If anyone like @Crystalrage offers u one go ahead

Omg I'm so sorry I was not home but can you tell me how can I post my save file here so you can put the exp share . btw can I get two it would make my life much easier