Greetings...not sure what else to say here lol

Ryou

Hello and Good day!

My names Ryou... Male, age 23, aspiring developer and current tech support...im a shy individual and been lurking for quite some time, figured with the pandemic, now is a good time to introduce myself to the community. 

I enjoy doing many things such as challenge runs, coming up with builds and ideas...oh, I also have played through Reborn about three times now...all on RP runs as different characters for fun. Some hobbies I guess I have is trying to brainstorm some gimmicks or making a new team or deck (Card games..yay lol), I do a bit of DnD with a few friends of mine..albeit not as much with the pandemic going around right now. Im not the best at some games...but I enjoy a good bit, from anything to skyrim, KH, Pokemon, some MMOs and such, im not that good at them but hey, its fun! Im always open to questions if someone wants help with something...or if there is any way I could assist in the community id be very glad to help!

Sorry if i am a bit shy or awkward, its something I'll try to work on! (Also sorry for a bit of redundancy xD)

• Veterans
2 hours ago, Ryou said:

Hello and Good day!

My names Ryou... Male, age 23, aspiring developer and current tech support...im a shy individual and been lurking for quite some time, figured with the pandemic, now is a good time to introduce myself to the community. 

I enjoy doing many things such as challenge runs, coming up with builds and ideas...oh, I also have played through Reborn about three times now...all on RP runs as different characters for fun. Some hobbies I guess I have is trying to brainstorm some gimmicks or making a new team or deck (Card games..yay lol), I do a bit of DnD with a few friends of mine..albeit not as much with the pandemic going around right now. Im not the best at some games...but I enjoy a good bit, from anything to skyrim, KH, Pokemon, some MMOs and such, im not that good at them but hey, its fun! Im always open to questions if someone wants help with something...or if there is any way I could assist in the community id be very glad to help!

Sorry if i am a bit shy or awkward, its something I'll try to work on! (Also sorry for a bit of redundancy xD)

hi!

this is pmuch what you say here

5 hours ago, Ryou said:

Hello and Good day!

You are much better than me, I've been here a while and haven't made a post. 🙂