Help needed on flying monotype

Salad Table

This is my first every monotype run on any game, everything was going smoothly until I came across Aster and Eclipse underneath the Grand Staircase.

I know this normally isn't a tough battle but fighting  Rock types is showing to be difficult for my run. My team is as follows:

Charmeleon lv.33 - Flame Burst, Fire Fang, Dragon Rage, Cut

Swoobat lv.33 - Confusion, Calm Mind, Air Slash, Assurance
Noibat lv.32 - Air Cutter, Bite, Razor Wind, Wing Attack (I know this thing sucks)

Ducklett lv.33 - Bubblebeam, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Air Slash

Emolga lv.33 - Acrobatics, Electroball, Shock Wave, Pursuit

Drifloon lv.26 (currently training up) - Ominous Wind, Destiny Bond, Payback, Focus Energy

I've done a flying monotype as well and the Aster & Eclipse fight on Azurine Island was one of the hardest fights on the run, without Victoria at your side. The rock weakness is hard to build against. 

I found Dartrix and Fearow worked well in these fights, but other great options for Aster and Eclipse would be:

Jumpluff, as fast as a Lycanroc with sleep powder, leech seed and stab acrobatics

Vivillon, tinted lens, sleep powder, and quiver dance at level 45

Masquerain, intimidate, bubblebeam, quiver dance by move tutor

Tranquil, learns Roost early which removes rock weakness on top of healing if used first

Best of luck!!

Edited by FriarTruck

Thanks for the help! Obviously I can't use Dartix as I chose Charmander, but will give Fearow a go. Was Also thinking I could bring one of the Lycanrocs down with Destiny Bond if I train up Drifloon before hand.

Thanks for the tips on the later fights as well!